Mike Got Spiked, Dwight, Captain Insano (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
oh that, yeah - that was recorded the day my flatmate finished the milk and put the empty carton back in the fridge. usually we go for a more adult-orientated soft rock sound.

adults are cool. I also like orientations.

avernus said:
adults are cool. I also like orientations.

Ya know what else are cool????

Magicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like this chappie...
Emazdad%20The%20Magician.jpg

Mental note for Chutneyfarmer: Never eat a full bag of jelly beans again!

chutneyfarmer said:
Ya know what else are cool????

Magicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like this chappie...
Emazdad%20The%20Magician.jpg

Mental note for Chutneyfarmer: Never eat a full bag of jelly beans again!

I reckon "EMA" is very unimpressed with her dad being a loser magician fraud sonuvabitch.

avernus said:
I reckon "EMA" is very unimpressed with her dad being a loser magician fraud sonuvabitch.

She must do! She gets bullied a lot at school because of it. Here's a pic of the great man himself talking to her about bullying [note the trendy moustache he once sported. i modelled mine on it]

bullie.jpg

Mike Got Spiked have a strange name. Is it in reference to Rohypnol? Are they actually a government warning against this drug?

A good way to deal with bullies is to wait for them outside their house when its dark. when they come out, molotov them!!

10101827.jpg

avernus said:
A good way to deal with bullies is to wait for them outside their house when its dark. when they come out, molotov them!!

Good call!!! But personally i'd prefer to hire a grounp of ninja cheerleaders to kick their asses. A group not unlike these fine ladies...

ninja%20cheerleaders.jpg

avernus said:
Chocohead is clearly having some sort of moment,

thats fucking spot on. i was having some sort of moment. dunno how it happened. it is rare though to see a thread about a band where the first reply isnt less than encouraging - but thats the nature of this place.

Chocohead said:
thats fucking spot on. i was having some sort of moment. dunno how it happened. it is rare though to see a thread about a band where the first reply isnt less than encouraging - but thats the nature of this place.

no you're the nature of this place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back