Mike Got Spiked, Dwight, Captain Insano (1 Viewer)

arnythink.jpg

Chocohead said:
this board makes me fucking wonder. slag slag slag things. any band that seems to be doing something for themselves gets the shit taken out of them on here. well I suppose not any band but certainly recently angels of mons, and now mike got spiked.

yes, you can tell im looking for an argument probably.
don't forget to call everyone begrudgers. every time someone doesn't like a band, they always get called a begrudger. because we're all fucking dying to get to no. 71 in the irish album charts.

seriously, fair play to them, if they're achieving stuff that they want to achieve. but a guy i live with plays their cd LOUDLY and it makes me fucking CRINGE.

Super Dexta said:
don't forget to call everyone begrudgers. every time someone doesn't like a band, they always get called a begrudger. because we're all fucking dying to get to no. 71 in the irish album charts.

seriously, fair play to them, if they're achieving stuff that they want to achieve. but a guy i live with plays their cd LOUDLY and it makes me fucking CRINGE.

who cares though? its the way it goes. Chocohead is clearly having some sort of moment, but who really gives a rats ass who likes/hates them? uninformed or informed abuse about them mostly makes me laugh cos I know theyre just four chumps who dont really give a shit. playing music is about playing music, not some randomers calling you bollox on a message board or whatever - and I genuinely dont think theyre pissing all over each other's faces in excitement cos theyre 71 in the charts. 61 now would be a different story.

they are gay though.

so no-one should ever say that they like or dislike anything, because 'who cares?'? making random conversation is out now?

yeah - it's right out.

Honestly, I have very few thoughts on the matter. I guess my point is: Chocohead, would ye settle. and Dexta, settle.

I'm all about the settling. now, more pics!!

avernus said:
yeah - it's right out.

Honestly, I have very few thoughts on the matter. I guess my point is: Chocohead, would ye settle. and Dexta, settle.

B000087EY9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Maybe this movie can give us all tips on how to rock a bit more

avernus said:
yeah - it's right out.

you speak of settling? you are a traitor to the thumped cause!

em..
sunny_mooney.jpg

Super Dexta said:
you speak of settling? you are a traitor to the thumped cause!

em..
sunny_mooney.jpg

theres a cause? I guess I missed a meeting. who's that dressed as the hulk? who's that drunk kid in the middle?

'ere Dexta, try keep your mates outa my back garden please! I woke up today to find your green mate prancing around in it with his (ickle) tadge on display to the world! Next time i'm calling the fuzz!!!

03_green%20man%2000X.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back