Mike Got Spiked, Dwight, Captain Insano (1 Viewer)

Dwight

Website
www.dwightworld.com
The tour for Mike Got Spiked's debut album 'Caveat Emptor' hits Cork on Easter Saturday night 26th of March in Nancy Spains. The album was released on Friday 4th March on Conflict of Interest records and debuted last weekend at no. 71 in the Irish album charts, as well as getting a 5 star review in the Examiner. The band have recently been confirmed to play the Canadian leg of the Warped Tour '05 in the summer.

26th March 05
Nancy Spains

Mike Got Spiked
Dwight
Captain Insano

Doors 9pm
Admission tbc

For more info see www.mikegotspiked.com and www.dwightworld.com

excellent, lets hope that mike got spiked will be playing in an open sided lorry in front of the central bank again soon.

Dwight said:
Conflict of Interest records

Ah hah hah ahhahah!

Is it not true that Mike Got Spiked had their album launch in the Garden of Eden strip club (formerly called Spi)?
Apparently that venue has a curse hanging over it.

roxy said:
They do a very good live instudio set, it must be said. (and yes, it must be said)

Ever heard Whiskey for me Tae, Kirstie or Dexta?
if that's the sorta trad one, then i've heard it far too many times.

AAA Golden Maverick said:
Ah hah hah ahhahah!

Is it not true that Mike Got Spiked had their album launch in the Garden of Eden strip club (formerly called Spi)?
Apparently that venue has a curse hanging over it.

No they had a listening party there. Launch was separate as far as I can remember.

I have seen them perform on an open sided lorry in front of the central bank though. The dizzy heights of being in Mike got Spiked, eh?

roxy said:
They do a very good live instudio set, it must be said. (and yes, it must be said)

Ever heard Whiskey for me Tae, Kirstie or Dexta?

kirstie said:
I have seen them perform on an open sided lorry in front of the central bank though. The dizzy heights of being in Mike got Spiked, eh?

Sounds like the natural successors to No Sweat.

New Sweat anyone?

kirstie said:

Well you've mentioned that afternoon gig twice in this thread already. So if you're still talking about it umpteen months on then I guess it was a success of sorts eh?

this board makes me fucking wonder. slag slag slag things. any band that seems to be doing something for themselves gets the shit taken out of them on here. well I suppose not any band but certainly recently angels of mons, and now mike got spiked.

yes, you can tell im looking for an argument probably.

by what reasoning??
shit things stick in the mind too.

Look, are you IN mike got spiked? If not then I can't see why you care if I don't like them or not?

roxy said:
Well you've mentioned that afternoon gig twice in this thread already. So if you're still talking about it umpteen months on then I guess it was a success of sorts eh?

Chocohead said:
this board makes me fucking wonder. slag slag slag things. any band that seems to be doing something for themselves gets the shit taken out of them on here. well I suppose not any band but certainly recently angels of mons, and now mike got spiked.

yes, you can tell im looking for an argument probably.

Shut your hole.

yeah asshole. once I find out who you are, I'll ask you to repeat that if we meet face to face.

I cant wait til next december when my thumped sub is up for renewal, as I wont renew it. this place has really got shit in the past year.

Chocohead said:
yeah asshole. once I find out who you are, I'll ask you to repeat that if we meet face to face.

I cant wait til next december when my thumped sub is up for renewal, as I wont renew it. this place has really got shit in the past year.

no you've got shit in the last year

19%20Ready...%20fight!.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back