Middle aged pleasures (3 Viewers)

in a good way or a bad way?
In a good way. We had an encyclopedia in our house which I thought was awesome, and I was pretty into computers - and here I am combining the two, and everything I do runs on this vast network of computers accessible from anywhere in the world.

(of course if you fast-forward 2 years, the 15-year-old me would be pretty sickened that he never gets to be a rock star)

I kind of miss the 13 floppy windows 3.11 days.
One of those early Windows versions had the GUI that you'd start from the command line.

I remember starting it, trying to use it, thinking "this shit'll never catch on", and closing it.

I still give new the Windows versions a spin, but normally start getting panicky and have to close it. Windows is very shouty.

"UPDATE THIS YOU CUNT! WTF? I've FUCKING TOOOOLD you about this FIFTEEN minutes ago.

Ehh, BEEEP? BEEP? Hello? DID. You. UPDATE? No, still a cunt I see. No surprises there."

Cold sweats breaking out while I try to update and turn off and hide the machine all at the same time.

in the case i objected to, the owners of this spar applied to have it turned into a a five storey apartment block; with no parking or provision for bins etc.

in the case i objected to, the owners of this spar applied to have it turned into a a five storey apartment block; with no parking or provision for bins etc.

i just saw this in the planning decision document (which has multiple spelling errors!)
"The 63 objections were not the result of an orchestrated political campaign.
Concerns raised are valid. To state that they are politically driven is taken as a
strategy to undermine the third parties."

i suspect the owners were not playing totally fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back