mexican? (2 Viewers)

Taco Taco is the best of a bad lot. Acupolco is not Mexican. Its shite and over priced. Price being one of the things that makes Mexican authentico. La Salsa in Galway ain't great. Burrito and Blues is probably the closest thing to Mexicali that you'll find in Ireland, although I'd take a Del Taco Macho Combo burrito over that, given the choice. Not to mention Chipolte, Paquito Mas or even Baja Fresh.
Just to make your mouths water, this is the best Mexican in the world, and I consider myself an authority on the matter.
http://www.mijaresrestaurant.com

They invented the Margerita and the salsa and guacomole are second to none.
Check out the chefs special on the menu. The description doesn't do the taste justice.

i posted somewhere round here about my awful experience in acapolco..from mexico to rome is sometimes nice and sometimes not..you should make it yrself!!

Good god that place is awful! I ordered a beef fajita in there once and I swear to god they gave me beef stew in a wrap......muck!

Still can't find that Mexican in Rathgar :(
Ended up in the Terenure House and had some Italian pasta which had a nice flavour and erm a Pannini which was also adequate.
Not mad on Italian so that will do for a month. :eek:

Taco Taco is the best of a bad lot. Acupolco is not Mexican. Its shite and over priced. Price being one of the things that makes Mexican authentico. La Salsa in Galway ain't great. Burrito and Blues is probably the closest thing to Mexicali that you'll find in Ireland, although I'd take a Del Taco Macho Combo burrito over that, given the choice. Not to mention Chipolte, Paquito Mas or even Baja Fresh.
Just to make your mouths water, this is the best Mexican in the world, and I consider myself an authority on the matter.
http://www.mijaresrestaurant.com

They invented the Margerita and the salsa and guacomole are second to none.
Check out the chefs special on the menu. The description doesn't do the taste justice.

I like this place

and you can see by the reviews that the right type of people hate it.

I like this place

and you can see by the reviews that the right type of people hate it.

99% sure I've eaten there on a road trip PCH 1, from SF to LA. Was either this place or the place in Clint Eastwood country, Carmel. Remember it was very nice. I alway have a combo plate where ever I go. Two cheese enchilladas, one shredded beef taco, beans and rice. Remember the cheese and the view being beautiful.
Also, for fast cheep Mexican, ya can't beat any of the taquerias in SanFrancisco. Green beef burrito and a bottle or two of Anchor Steam.
Check out my second best friend on myspace, http://www.myspace.com/godimtoogood

Still can't find that Mexican in Rathgar :(
Ended up in the Terenure House and had some Italian pasta which had a nice flavour and erm a Pannini which was also adequate.
Not mad on Italian so that will do for a month. :eek:
Janer, if yer looking for Burrito and Blues, its in Rathmines. One of the last shops on the left as you leave Rathmines Village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back