mexican? (3 Viewers)

i posted somewhere round here about my awful experience in acapolco..from mexico to rome is sometimes nice and sometimes not..you should make it yrself!!

stretching the definition of restaurant a bit, but taco taco in the epicurean food hall rules. i try to go there once a week for nachos.

stretching the definition of restaurant a bit, but taco taco in the epicurean food hall rules. i try to go there once a week for nachos.

yeah that place is delicious. and cheap as too.

There are no good Mexican restaurants in Dublin. Just forget about it. Move on.

i've been recommended burritos and blues in rathgar. cheap and cheerful apparently. dunno what it's like though...

its grand if you want to grab something on the way home instead of cooking - or you've been out drinking. Its the mexican equivalent of grabbinbg a falafel in town. Its lovely food but hardy an occasion.

that place in the food hall is fucking lovely though.

Acapulco is occasionally good and occasionally not good. It's worth checking out, though, if you feel like mexican.

In the end I went to Ely on Hanover Quay. Weird spot, but nice food. No mexican, though :(

the alamo is DISGUSTING.
Pukeo-Loco took the biscuit for the worst mexican restaurant ever. and it stank of toilets.

there's actually a nice mexican type joint in malahide called The Orangerie. They do mexican and other shit. Not cheap, but pretty nice.

Also in Howth, El Paso is pretty good.

Gosh I love Mexican. A nice corona with a burrito mmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back