Meteor Awards hope of 2006 (1 Viewer)

Lupus

Hello Folks

A quick note to ask you all to Vote for The Marshals as "Hope of 2006"in this years Meteor Awards.
I would also greatly appreciate if you could pass this on to any of your mailing list you think would vote too.
Cheers
Rich
http://www.rte.ie/2fm/hopefor2006.html

The Marshals will release their debut single Make Her Cry on the 17th of Feb in Ireland and 20th of March in the UK
for more information on the single (with clips) and tour dates please visit:

www.themarshals.com
or
www.myspace.com/themarshals1

Many Thanks

Richard Mc Donogh
Lupus Music Management

starwarsprincessleiahologram1.jpg

Lupus said:
Hello Folks

A quick note to ask you all to Vote for The Marshals as "Hope of 2006"in this years Meteor Awards.
I would also greatly appreciate if you could pass this on to any of your mailing list you think would vote too.
Cheers
Rich
http://www.rte.ie/2fm/hopefor2006.html

The Marshals will release their debut single Make Her Cry on the 17th of Feb in Ireland and 20th of March in the UK
for more information on the single (with clips) and tour dates please visit:

www.themarshals.com
or
www.myspace.com/themarshals1

Many Thanks

Richard Mc Donogh
Lupus Music Management

phew! just finished. man, i'd start writing my victory speech now if i were you.

aren't the radio nominated for this?i really liked their album..but whats the story with them?do they have changing singers or what?cos i saw them on somethin t'other day but the girls voice wasnt as good..

muffin said:
aren't the radio nominated for this?i really liked their album..but whats the story with them?do they have changing singers or what?cos i saw them on somethin t'other day but the girls voice wasnt as good..

yeah!
haven't heard the album but i saw them on ,er, "somethin'" the other day too and they were shite.

i heard good things about them though.

i think there's one guy there who pulls the strings so the rest might be fluid. looks that way.

the first song on the album has kinda a phil spectory kinda vibe to it..its deadly..i think i saw them on the last broadcast or somethin..or knowin my luck ive just drawn everyones attention to the fact that i watch sattitude:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back