Metallica Sues Band Over Usage Of E, F Chords (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy vey! All zees slaaggink peebles awkzentz eez not ardcore! Ooo eesss to say zat puttink on fake accents aint punk dude- you be dissin folk on the web like some lame ass beeyatch dont you kow- and it awll teddibly tedious- so oi be orf the noo, jings, sacre bleu , etc etc

Idiot

"i live more "hardcore" everyday than you could ever even concieve, do you trade demo's, live vids, link people shows in most euro cities?! what do you do that's so hardcore?! & got you an authority on the subject?!!"

Oh sorry, I forgot that is what the punk scene is all about. Trading stuff for yourself without ever actually having any real input into the scene, without ever doing something like putting on gigs or working for free at a gig, I forgot that the punk scene is just there so people can latch onto it for themselves and leech off it. Obviously if you're 'hardcore' you shouldn't think of anything meaningful outside music, sure lets just ignore all the shit going on in the world, hey you've got a video that I don't have! Time you fuckin grew up and stopped pretending you're something you're not, parasite boy.

Dont be a faggot...

whoooo. So theres even PC scene police way out this way eh? Its so funny how the people that are so offened by 'tough guys' are always the ones running there mouths and picking fights with the tough guys. Just because you're a wuss doesnt mean you have to be scared of guys that arent. We're just the leaders of this pack called hardcore punk, and well be fucking your girlfriends, drinking your beer and beating you and your friends up, until you tire of the trend on move on to being ravers or some shit like that.

To quote Malcolm X " Stop singing and start swinging..."

:)

Toughguys

Firstly, the idea of Scene Police was obviously invented by people who knew they were wrong and didn't have anything to back their arguments up with, so they tried to distract attention away from the fact that they're idiots.
Second, I wouldn't be surprised if this South Jersey guy is someone else using a different profile.
As for toughguys, they lead nothing and mean nothing. Everyone knows they're just a bunch of richkids that are insecure about their status in society and thus cover it up with pseudo macho attitudes and a pretence towards being downtrodden.
Lets face it, toughguys are mostly all equivalent to American fratboys with more muscles and different fashion sense.

hi guys

just curious where the link to this has been posted - getting loads of US-sourced traffic to this specific thread & i'm mad curious, me.

"Just because you're a wuss doesnt mean you have to be scared of guys that arent."

"OHHHH
I WANNA HOLD YOU
OHHHHH
HOLD YOU
ONE, LAST TIME
AND, BE MINE
ONE LAST TIME
WONT YOU BE MINE?

I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE
BEFORE THAT FIRST DAY, FIRST DAY YOU ENTERED MY LIFE
ITS LIKE I, DIDNT TRULY LIVE
UNITL THAT FIRST TIME, FIRST TIME THAT WE KISSED...."
-Viktim "One last chance"
So maybe he's a "faggot" deep down too...jaysus, I hope when I'm 28 my band will have better lyrics than that....I suppose he is american though...Whats yer man ARSE-STABBER-MASTER'S excuse?

yes but seriously folks we're all forgetting the point: i hope metallica wins big against those indie fa !bog ts

"I suppose he is american though....."

ah yes, the standard, throw-away line of the non-american. said with a knowing glance and a smug smirk and shoulder shrug. well two can play at that!

all irish are red faced, potato eating, thick as two short planks, drunkards!

just remember, we OWN you! George W. Bush is the LEADER of the free world!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! etc., etc.

geoffry gomez said:
"I suppose he is american though....."

ah yes, the standard, throw-away line of the non-american. said with a knowing glance and a smug smirk and shoulder shrug. well two can play at that!

all irish are red faced, potato eating, thick as two short planks, drunkards!

just remember, we OWN you! George W. Bush is the LEADER of the free world!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! etc., etc.

hahahahahahaha. that's the best thing i've ever heard.

mwhahahhaha, this shit is gettin' even funnier!!

i reckon you lot keepin' this goin' because it's bout the most intresin' ting to happen up on here since ever & that's sad that this is yo' life, slatin' people on a message board,

and CORMCOLASH, you still ain't printed yo' name, which jzu proves to me that you are a firghtened lil muppet who wants to start shit that you will never finish!! ain't no "rich kid", i work for my money!! i ain't no anarchist sittin' on he dole givin' out bout the government, or even a leech claimin' while workin'. my "what i do in hardcore" wasn't meant in the way you took it, it juz meant that i do shit, not stuff that involves you tho, cuz that'd be waste of my time.
you wanna get me & my band a rep keep talkin'!! haha. i don't care cuz all you do is talk, if you felt this strongly & you saw me in the street what would you do, what would you do?!!

this gettin' really really borin' now & juz proves insular & ignorant a few people in the dublin hardcore/punk scene really are!! are people afraid cuz i don't fit into what you lot call hardcore, cuz what i've seen bein' called hardcore over here ain't exactly what it says on the tin. as you keep tellin' me this is hardcore/punk, so why are you layin' down rules on somethin that has none?!
& if it's that i don't fit in then how do i? cuz i want so much to be part of what you guys have, it's my dream to live in squats, leech of the government, go on anti people earning money rallies, anti war protests & hand vegan recipes to homeless junkies, hahahhahaa.

sup eddiethreat!! cheers for the support.

ANDY RTF

wierd sister said:
"Just because you're a wuss doesnt mean you have to be scared of guys that arent."

"OHHHH
I WANNA HOLD YOU
OHHHHH
HOLD YOU
ONE, LAST TIME
AND, BE MINE
ONE LAST TIME
WONT YOU BE MINE?

I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE
BEFORE THAT FIRST DAY, FIRST DAY YOU ENTERED MY LIFE
ITS LIKE I, DIDNT TRULY LIVE
UNITL THAT FIRST TIME, FIRST TIME THAT WE KISSED...."
-Viktim "One last chance"
So maybe he's a "faggot" deep down too...jaysus, I hope when I'm 28 my band will have better lyrics than that....I suppose he is american though...Whats yer man ARSE-STABBER-MASTER'S excuse?

ah now i get it double standards are alowed on this board, juz not derogitry comments, shit sorry lads i been all wrong bout this!! hahaha. so you can use the word faggot as long as it's in inverted coma's, ok. & you can make personal attacks by callin' me "arse-stabber-master". wow what a free & enlightened world this is we live in.

and yet anuther asshole who ain't brave enuff to post his/her real name at the end of what they sayin'. brave people up here, sly digs a plenty!!

ANDY RTF

STABMASTERARSON said:
bout the most intresin' ting to happen up on here since ever
ANDY RTF

I think I have to agree here, this has been rather uplifting entertainment!

DISCLAIMER: I have not or ever will find something entertaining without source of the entertainment's prior permission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back