melt banana video (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
does anyone know if the video for 'free the bee' has been on no disco yet? if not, it should be on soon, like the next couple of weeks or something... their split EP with daemien frost will be released at lazybird in early november if vinny doesn't ban the month.

the word is: 'Free the Bee is on this Wednesday, along with will
Oldham, new one form Calexico, new one from sigur Ros,
interview with Teenage Fanclub and many more...'

deadly!

hag (01 Oct, 2001 10:54 a.m.):
the word is: 'Free the Bee is on this Wednesday, along with will
Oldham, new one form Calexico, new one from sigur Ros,
interview with Teenage Fanclub and many more...'

deadly!

i can *hardly* contain myself.

Yea, I saw it.
I actually fell asleep during the Sigor Ross video. Beautifull, lovely blah blah. Fucking boring more like. It's like those Bulmers ads that seem to go on forever. Or ad breaks on Sky Tv. They are so long that you forget what was on, turn the tele off and go out.

Melt Bannanna was ok though. Will Oldham, see Sigor Ross. Teenage Fanclub was ok shame they had to show that boring video with the beards. Oh before i forget, Eels? Just shove off.

nah, i think that's the only dress she's got... it's a real nice one though ... real nice ... (back later, where me bog role?)

poor lass, obviously being in Melt Banana doesn't sartorial elegance make for.

It's not THAT nice a dress, I think what you mean is she fits well into it, yeah?

Was Melt Banana night on Peel last night, including live from Maida Vale studios. Quite good. Must get one of those telly yokes sometime just in case.......

kirstie:
It's not THAT nice a dress, I think what you mean is she fits well into it, yeah?

emm, i like the dress actually, i've always had a think for dark skin peeping through white lace... so... i'm off to the jacks again, this 'toilet' paper better hold out better this time, i had to make some 'ice-cream' excuses at lunch... wish me luck, eh?

i could have sworn you were a homosexual hag. or at least a enuch.

get outa here, damn weirdo. i bet you lose your balls on friday, deballing by bouncer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back