mel gibson nabbed drunk drivin (1 Viewer)

These included references to "f------ Jews" and "The Jews are responsible for all the war in the world", before asking the deputy: "Are you a Jew?"

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"
Nice one.

there's nothing funny about the jew comments (apart from what it says about all the crazy fans of his anti-semeitc god film) but 'what are you looking at, sugar tits?' ...that's funny.

abbe said:
there's nothing funny about the jew comments (apart from what it says about all the crazy fans of his anti-semeitc god film) but 'what are you looking at, sugar tits?' ...that's funny.
Would 'Jew tits' have also been funny? Just curious.

abbe said:
Actually, come to think of it, I have no idea what the hell your post means.

lads,they're only messin with ya's!,i didn't do any of this shit! i swear on the gore covered sweaty brest of jesus dangling on the cross that i only called yer man Poncherello a yid like once! whats the big deal !!??!!

i've got a jewish friend from Cavan, he'd peel a sugar bowl with a fork in his pocket.

seanc said:
Jewish girls aren't as sexy as Lebanese girls.

The gays, the Jews, the cyclists...

I think it's pretty clear where this is all headed, seanc.

nurembergRally.jpg

If he had taken my advice he would have cast Jackie Mason as one of the three wise men and avoided all this trouble.

He's since said he's been battling with alcoholism all his adult life.
Oh so that's why you made anti-semitic comments.
Isn't his dad a holocaust denier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back