Meeting People (4 Viewers)

Recently went on a date with someone who I fancied quite a bit but who doesn't really drink. I probably drink a bit too much. I'd like to see her again but is this doomed to failure?

Recently went on a date with someone who I fancied quite a bit but who doesn't really drink. I probably drink a bit too much. I'd like to see her again but is this doomed to failure?

well, speaking as a non-drinker........

so long as everything isn't about the pub and pints and parties, etc, it can be grand.

Trust me, she's worrying about this more than you are. I'm sure she's been out with some folks before and it didn't work out cos they just wanted to get pissed all the time.

Trust me buddy, I've been there

I have to say,this is such an interesting question to me...and I would love to give you unsolicited advice..but alas I'm after getting to wise for that malarky.

The long and the short...If you like gargling more than she likes looking at you gargling....then yeah..doomed.

gonna try online dating again to get me out of the house. A friend of mine badgered me into subscribing to match.com, so I did. 3 months subscription for 50 quid. It's a fucking ghost-town. There's no one on it that I can see.

Went back on plenty-of-fish after 1.5 years too, as a free member. I've had far more activity using that in the same amount of time (24 hours, basically).

fuckin online dating. I hate it. But shur I'll give it a lash. Might even put tinder back on my phone too.

Can we stop calling it gargling? I don't want to look at anyone gargling... and I'm a pisshead.

there was a field in a housing estate near us when we were young and it was christened 'Arthur Scargill Park' by the kids in the area cos it sounded like 'Arthur's Gargle Park', and thats where the kids went gargling.

You'll always have the booze.
Dan-Akroyd-Santa.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back