Meeting People (2 Viewers)

You should make that your bio
yeah and I can't wait until just the day before I'm due to marry some lovely lady I met on there and I happen to mention I write bollox on a website called thumped, one of you pricks shows her this thread, she dumps me and ends up eloping with @Bernie Lomax (the only other self-confessed tinderer on here)

Not sure if that;s immoral, but it does seems like an number to big to be juggling.

I agree. It's wrecking my head a bit.

I haven't met them all yet though. I think I should meet them all at least once before deciding anything.

I just assume it's the same with them. Well apart from one girl who I'm pretty sure isn't chatting to anyone else. The rest I have no doubt they're doing the multitasking thing too.

I agree. It's wrecking my head a bit.

I haven't met them all yet though. I think I should meet them all at least once before deciding anything.

I just assume it's the same with them. Well apart from one girl who I'm pretty sure isn't chatting to anyone else. The rest I have no doubt they're doing the multitasking thing too.

Oh, chatting on an app? I wouldn't say there's any upper limit to that. It's just a question of time.

I am single again and back swiping. No beef with the ex, wonderful woman, things just seemed to run out of steam for her. Oh well.

Oh, chatting on an app? I wouldn't say there's any upper limit to that. It's just a question of time.

well, chats with 3 have moved from <dating app> to whatsapp. Chat with 1 more moved to facebook.

Chat with another still on <dating app> but that seems to be petering out (pretty girl but I think we can both see we're not that compatible - fair enough).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back