Meeting People (6 Viewers)

Right, this week the self-directed sense of go fucking die in a ditch reached an all -time in low.

So, I reactivated several online dating sites including ok cupid (occupied)

Despite being the most conspicuously dullest of the sites, I seem to have struck a solid banter with some bjeur from Nottingham.

Anyway, only an hour's train away. Anyone done distance online carry-on in the UK?

Normally I only post here about some obscure post-hardcore band or go down on my knees and grit for some American novelist that no-one's ever heard of.

She's seem legit, she's look good [c'mon physical attraction is key in this shit], potentially, should I shell out train-fare to pursue this?

Thanks,

Rick

Right, this week the self-directed sense of go fucking die in a ditch reached an all -time in low.

Despite being the most conspicuously dullest of the sites, I seem to have struck a solid banter with some bjeur from Nottingham.

Anyway, only an hour's train away. Anyone done distance online carry-on in the UK?

Normally I only post here about some obscure post-hardcore band or go down on my knees and grit for some American novelist that no-one's ever heard of.

She's seem legit, she's look good [c'mon physical attraction is key in this shit], potentially, should I shell out train-fare to pursue this?

Thanks,

Rick
I would

Thanks,

Rick

Why the hell not?

should I shell Out train-fare to pursue this?

Yes, life is short. Always choose the option that will make the better story, that's my motto. It could end up being someone great or you could leave with a funny story on how it was horribly awkward. Win/win in the grand scheme of things. Life is what you make of it, and it's not much if you don't leave the house. Get on that train!

20 year old customer to me last night:

Him: Do you have a boyfriend? Me: No.
Him: Are you looking for a boyfriend? Me: No.
Him: How about a ride? Me: No
Him: How are you 40 and so fucking hot? Me: Thank you. I may love you now but you're not getting the ride.
Him: How about just a kiss on the cheek? Me: No. I could be your mother.

This went on for about 20 minutes.
Brilliant ego boost.

Thanks,

Rick

How much is the train?Id pay a max of a tenner train fair for a ride,12 if it seemed like I could live happily with her for the rest of my life.
You could always ask her to pony up half the train fair,and if she plays her cards right you'll reimburse her.
She'll love how assertive you are

I’ve looked up people on facebook before but linkedin’s a bit much.

Linkedin is just careless, because it logs visitors and you can check who was looking.

A quick glance at facebook is grand. I did that once and found some pro-foxhunting type stuff going on. Bullet dodged. People are responsible for their own privacy settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back