Meeting People (1 Viewer)

I was kinda liking this girl.

But she's a bit of a bird nut. Has parrots in her house.

Now she's building a "cageoller" for them, so she can take them outside. It's like a pram, but for birds.

I respect her right to do it, but it's a bit of a turn off tbh. Not even sure why.

snapgo.jpg

I was kinda liking this girl.

But she's a bit of a bird nut. Has parrots in her house.

Now she's building a "cageoller" for them, so she can take them outside. It's like a pram, but for birds.

I respect her right to do it, but it's a bit of a turn off tbh. Not even sure why.

snapgo.jpg

That's definitely mad. Can't she train it to sit on her shoulder? Probably less hassle.

It wouldnt stike me as being that odd lots of people keep pets of some kind just like haveing a couple of cats or goldfish or something

It wouldnt stike me as being that odd lot's of people keep pet's of some kind just like haveing a couple of cat's or goldfish or something

People with cats are the same. Freaking out about a door or window being left open.
If it loved you that much it wouldn't be trying to fuck off away from you at the first available opportunity.

My friend has cats that go outside. those are cool.

"Dates" didn't exist outside of American tv shows when I was a boy. When did they start being a thing here?

Straight up..fuck parrot woman.

You can do better.

First of all..as beautiful as they are..birds that can fly..should not be caged.Thats inhumane in the extreme.Let her keep a chicken

Secondly..wheeling a caged bird around in a birdambulation device..is absolutely the most daft thing I've read today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back