Meeting People (1 Viewer)

Ok people so say someone was to be bored/curious and HYPOTHETICALLY install tinder and again say a cat was to hypothetically head butt the screen and like someone.
Does that person get a notification?

Ok grand.
A teenager told me that they do, and I figured they'd know their stuff when it comes to things like that.
I wish it was Lift Man. Turns out I'm not the only queer in the family. Good to know.

only if the other persons cat has also liked them. otherwise nothing.

Wow! So Tinder is built to be embarrassment free. Loads of my friends have gotten with people through Tinder recently, I thought it was a straight up hook up site?

It is what you make it essentially. Hookups definitely, but it is all single people with varying intentions.

Same as anywhere then I guess, from what I hear its pretty female-friendly and safe, which is A+ from me.

Same as anywhere then I guess, from what I hear its pretty female-friendly and safe, which is A+ from me.

To a point. There is still men out there sending sexually aggressive spam (there is a block function). No harm looking a the tinder banter page on fbook for a look at the worst of it.

If you communally like someone then a messenger app pops up, so basically you can set the terms or agree where to meet or whatever, in that sense its pretty safe.

I'm not looking at the moment myself, but I'm not sure what age range I would actually set were I were. Is half your age plus seven still the going rate for younger dates?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back