Meeting People / Aspergers (6 Viewers)

poly12b.php

Your Aspie score: 99 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

I liked the one: "Do you have a fascination for slowly flowing water?" Sounds like a good thing to be fascinated by. There's a guy in work who's has aspergers and I definitely can see how the questions would apply.

I liked the one: "Do you have a fascination for slowly flowing water?" Sounds like a good thing to be fascinated by. There's a guy in work who's has aspergers and I definitely can see how the questions would apply.[/QUOTE]

this is in relation to the slowly flowing water question.

really interesting video made by an autistic girl, first part is without speech the second she uses a typing speech device to communicate. worth taking the time if you don't have it skip forward to 3:14 for the subtitles and water bit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc"]YouTube - In My Language[/ame]

hollywood's been reading thumped again!

YouTube - Adam -- Trailer #1

Oh dear God. That looks really really shit. It's no Me, Myself and Irene.

Also, it seems that anytime Asperger's is mentioned in the media, Albert Einstein, Mozart and Eamon de Valera get brought up as some sort of qualification. I can't abide this shite where analysts retrospectively diagnose famous people who are long dead with aspergers or autism. Why can't they go and something proactive in their chosen field rather than spend their grants speculating? And even if they did have it, so fucking what, how does this information benefit anyone?

oh wow.

I just realised I sat beside and worked with someone maybe who had Aspergers. That rocking business, and the repetitive doing shit over and over.

He was really annoying. I mean, he was nice, Princeton Maths PhD, probably very smart, but jesus. I had to wear earplugs, and sort of angle myself away from him so that I couldn;t see that crazy rocking and rubbing things all the time.

His brother writes and produces House episodes.

My dog is more of a borderline creature, somewhere between the schizoid and neurotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back