Meditation? Holistic stuff? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
After years of dismissing all the spirituality/self awareness stuff I grew up loving (gave it up when I hit my early twenties) now with my late 20's I decided I think its time to go back to something like reiki which I did when I was a teenager and found it perfect for helping clarity of thought/thought patterns/not living in total confusion. Also did meditation back then which I found harder but was able to do it within a group situation. Tried acupuncture recently which I wasn't too keen on. Had indian head massage when I was young which was cool too.

Basically looking for something such as meditation, maybe a few weeks of doing it in groups or something before I try do it on my own. Any idears people of any decent place that does this? Anyway have their own methods. or if anyone could just magically endow me with some sort of zen buzz that could be great, ta!

I'd seriously recommend mindfulness especially if you get stressed very easily.

Lots of stuff about it if you just do a google, its derived from buddist meditation.

i've been getting acupuncture lately for a crushed nerve in my foot.

She talks about liver stagnation and various other things I am not very clear about quite a lot, but the needles seem to be doing something.
It could have been you had a bad acupuncturist. If anyone is interested I could recommend on in Wicklow.

Sri Chinmoy was a cult leader/guru,I think he's dead now.John McGlaughlin gave him all the money he made in the 70's.So did Carlos Santana and countless others I'd say.
SantanaMcLaughlinLoveDevotionSur-2.jpg

Of course theres nothing cultish looking about that photo.

but if you ever look at Mahavishnu orchestra lps,theres poems by the great man and dedications and copyright ownership....

You're not allowed mention it to McGlaughlin in interviews etc.he's morto.I read someplace that yer man was last seen blessing a motorway flyover in England.

Thats the inner sleeve for this lp actually

B000002505.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And you know what,I'm not shitting you,but I dreamed that I seen two copies of it in a record shop last night!Just came back to me.

Great record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back