Meddling old git (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
Okay, here's what's just happened:

My missus just went to the creche to pick up our little girl. Usually she brings the buggy with the younger one, but it was raining so she drove. She parked outside, locked the car and ran in, then talked to the people in the creche for two minutes and went back out.

There's this middle aged guy standing there by the car and he starts giving her abuse saying how dare she leave a child in a car etc etc, has she not heard of Madeleine McCann and all the paedophiles running around; and how he has phoned the guards. He was very abusive.

Anyway, luckily one of the fathers from the creche was there and he came to her defence and told the guy to mind his own business, and how dare HE mention Madeleine McCann to a young mother in this way. And the meddling guy got very abusive then and starts cursing at the father guy. And the father guy starts threatening the meddling guy with a solicitor's letter (I suspect he's a solicitor himself), and even took his photo. And he says "You're standing looking into a car with a baby in it, who looks like a paedophile now?" And the meddling guy loses the rag and threatens the father guy with calling the cops, and the father guy says he was just asking a question. And so on.

So in the end anyway after a while she got the older one into the car and drove off, very shaken up.

Cunt.

poor Mrs Snaky. I can understand both sides really but that guy is definitely coming across as a paedo

Ah, that's awful. If he was genuinely concerned about the child's safety he should have been pleased to see your wife return so quickly instead of becoming abusive. Expressing a concern is one thing... being belligerent and threatening is another thing entirely... and as for claiming he had called the police and then threatening to. That man sounds like he has serious problems.

Mentioning Madeline was way out of order. It can be quite dangerous to leave kids on their own in a car though, in all fairness. Not in a PAEDO ALERT way, but there have been a few cases of cars catching fire cos of design flaws.

But sure you know how some oldies can be, he probably thought he was doing the right thing. The old prick.

It can be quite dangerous to leave kids on their own in a car though, in all fairness. Not in a PAEDO ALERT way, but there have been a few cases of cars catching fire cos of design flaws.

we're talking two minutes here

spontaneuosly combusting cars, eh? I better watch out for those. ;)

we're talking two minutes here

spontaneuosly combusting cars, eh? I better watch out for those. ;)

Er...ok. It happens.

/edit I actually think Plank Kenny did a feature on it, on the Late Late a while back. Believe you me, the stories weren't pretty.

Okay, here's what's just happened:

My missus just went to the creche to pick up our little girl. Usually she brings the buggy with the younger one, but it was raining so she drove. She parked outside, locked the car and ran in, then talked to the people in the creche for two minutes and went back out.

There's this middle aged guy standing there by the car and he starts giving her abuse saying how dare she leave a child in a car etc etc, has she not heard of Madeleine McCann and all the paedophiles running around; and how he has phoned the guards. He was very abusive.

Anyway, luckily one of the fathers from the creche was there and he came to her defence and told the guy to mind his own business, and how dare HE mention Madeleine McCann to a young mother in this way. And the meddling guy got very abusive then and starts cursing at the father guy. And the father guy starts threatening the meddling guy with a solicitor's letter (I suspect he's a solicitor himself), and even took his photo. And he says "You're standing looking into a car with a baby in it, who looks like a paedophile now?" And the meddling guy loses the rag and threatens the father guy with calling the cops, and the father guy says he was just asking a question. And so on.

So in the end anyway after a while she got the older one into the car and drove off, very shaken up.

Cunt.

That fucker!

And of all the people in the world to have a go at!?!?! Nobody nicer than Mrs Snakybus.

This kind of thing gets my goat.

And I need that goat!

This sounds like great craic. i love it when auld wans go nuts at young parents, especially me. The missus' eyes light up whenever this shit happens. See the baby playground banter thread for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back