Maytes Birthday, Galway, Sunday (1 Viewer)

Quality Galway session. Drinkin tll 9 in the morning, walking around town bollixed watching everyone going to work, and still getting back to Dublin at a reasonable hour. Good times. Oh gig was great aswell.

Crackin night. I was in a high state of refreshment. My calf muscles are hurting bad for some reason.
Really enjoyed carosah & tbyhid slayed. Div ru & good time gay boys was mad craic.
I heard everyone got ran out of the gaf by the landlord?

That was a good craic evening alright, Im glad I skulked out of the party after, I was in bits on way home yesterday and I was knocked out by 4, the erdinger experiment is over, Im back to Carlsberg in future. Enjoyed TBYHID and Carosah and Divisions Ruin also .|..|

yeah, had a good buzz, thanks for havin us meate!

fuck that landlord! burstin in at 9 in the mornin when i was passed out in the hallway! hope u's didn't lose the gaff!

Good craic at this, hope everythings alright with the landlord! in fairness it was just a load of people there after a party, it wasnt as if he discovered a load of extra people were living there on the sly or anything, he's a cunt if he hasnt laughed it off already.

Took these off Tanjas camera last night amidst accusations of copyright theft :) Theres a few more in this album on my photobucket as well
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/leoos11/TBYHID/
IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back