Maytes Birthday, Galway, Sunday (1 Viewer)

kenn

Website
Visit site
Maytes birthday gig session is on in Galway this Sunday in DeBurgos. Divisions Ruin and some other bands are playing. Should be a cracking session. I'll be driving down on Sunday from Dublin so if you want a lift and are willing to chip in for diesel let me know. Back up on Monday. Session in the van down to Galway would be a good way to follow on through from the Tower Blocks gig on saturday night. Yeah.

Can one of ye (dublin bands/kenn) bring a drum kit? Meat is on to me to bring one & I dont want to as i just want to go to partay. Any chance ye could sort it between ye?

this should be rapih!
who else is playin?
i heard a rumour about TBYHID? (or is that a secret?)

tom: i've a kit, but i might be coming from clare to this so i dont think i can bring it. i'd just take it with me to clare but its used in the practice space like every day- soz

yo ken,do you reckon i could get a lift to galway with you on the sunday,id be happy to chip in for diesel and whatever!

yeah, we had originally talked about coming home the same night as i've college on monday...

but then we were like, FUKK THAT-

PARTAY!!!

yo kenn, seen as sean can't drive now is there any chance of us goin with you if theres space? we'll sort ya out wit diesel money nd all.

Good Time Fun Boys playin aswell, meat would have to have it on a Sunday though..

Might head down all the same.

so is TBYHID reuniting as a one off or is this a permanent thing?If not, Gab & Mayt need to convince him to join Trenches methinks.

Also, is this the first Al-less Carosah gig?

Is the secret band Exploded Face?

No.

so is TBYHID reuniting as a one off or is this a permanent thing?If not, Gab & Mayt need to convince him to join Trenches methinks.

Its a one off i think. Gav lives in Cork, Kenn in wicklow. Thats the reason they broke up in the first place.

Brendan Jones of Fulcrum is drumming with Trenches now i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back