Mayo Madness (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
Wtf?!? I heard on the radio this morning that 15 masked men entered the Shell site in Mayo and fucked shit up,
injuring one of the security guards. I was all like " cool they're finally wrecing shit.

They also said that one of the regular Shell protesters was
taken to hospital "as a precaution" which I though sounded wierd.

Then I read on Indymedia that it was the other way round and the masked men beat up Willie Corduff.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0423/corrib.html

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/92025

WTF?!?

maybe the two events happened.....maybe the 15 lads did trash the gaff because of what happened to willie croduff or maybe he got slaps in retaliation for the place been trashed????

it just said onthe news that 15 masked men armed with iron bars entered the proposed refinerey, held the employees hostage, used a jcb to mash the place up and then drove off in the digger. A FUCKIN 1 SHARON!

They should have just used AK's in that case, they'll probably be charged with the same offence anyway, I know I probably write this alot but I WONDER WHA THE SHIT IS GOING ON

Since the Iron Age I guess? Or since the law was made up. Using anything that can be used as a weapon is considered "armed", be it a stick, an iron bar, a bottle or an AK47!

Meh.
That story did not deliver for me at all.
I was expecting firearms.

Fuckers just trashed a building site. Big fucking whoop.

Meh.
That story did not deliver for me at all.
I was expecting firearms.

Fuckers just trashed a building site. Big fucking whoop.

You see? You see what all this violence on TV has done to this poor lad? Can't get enough excitement from a shower of stick and iron bar toting thugs, oh no, if there's no guns then the youth of today just don't want to know! I blame GTA 4

At first I was also like, "Yeah!" but then also read indymedia. This whole thing seems completely fucked, two totally different stories. RTE also seem to be reporting the Garda press statement verbatim. It seems Willie Corduff was successful in halting construction by getting under a truck. So why would people who ostensibly support Shell2Sea and the aims of the people in Rossport attack Willie Corduff as well as security guards? Doesn't make any sense. Says one security guard hurt his arm, probably wrenched it while hitting someone too hard with a mag lite.

I'm also reminded of the bomb threat outside Shell HQ a few months back.

Anyone hear the Matt Cooper interviews on this? They had the mayo Garda Inspector on who kept insisiting that everyone has the right to protest but please stop basically. Then also stating that Willie Corduff hadn't reported the incident where he'd been beaten up. Asked if they'd be investigating it now it's in the public eye they brushed it off.

Later a rep from a community group in Bellacorrick I think, it was of the local villages anyways. I know the area well and there's not a huge pile of difference they are so close together. but basically Willie Corduff hasn't reported it because of being in hospital.

The reporting on this is very one sided depending on who you are listening to in my opinion

At first I was also like, "Yeah!" but then also read indymedia. This whole thing seems completely fucked, two totally different stories. RTE also seem to be reporting the Garda press statement verbatim. It seems Willie Corduff was successful in halting construction by getting under a truck. So why would people who ostensibly support Shell2Sea and the aims of the people in Rossport attack Willie Corduff as well as security guards? Doesn't make any sense. Says one security guard hurt his arm, probably wrenched it while hitting someone too hard with a mag lite.

I'm also reminded of the bomb threat outside Shell HQ a few months back.

after reading the different reports i didn't think they were trying to make out it was the same people who did both.....funny the cop on the news said it seemed to be carried out with military precision i was wondering if he was trying to imply a ra connection to discredit shell to sea like they tryed before ...but it also struck me that shells security group is run by an ex army ranger and alot of them are mentto be ex army (on an other note that guy shot in boliva was working for them up there) might it be a inside job to discredit shell to seas peacefull approach and sure while we are dressed up lets do that corduff cunt while we are at it....

more mayo madness!

0006wx7x

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back