Mayday events. (1 Viewer)

10785_512.jpg

He's trying to pump some health and fat into the valve in her back. Good job. She'll be unbelievably hot by the time she won't loose her balance whenever there's a light wind.

byrneos said:
i will threat the grassroots police with the same contempt i have for the cops.
byrneos the street theatre will be only be peformed by people involved in organising the protests, they wont be hassling random punters, its theatre, luvvie dahling...

as for going out to gigs that weekend... well fair enough, make your choice, see another band play some chords, or come to hopefully the biggest weekend of direct actions against the state in this country, ever, with loads of other heads travelling over...

redflaremist said:
byrneos the street theatre will be only be peformed by people involved in organising the protests, they wont be hassling random punters, its theatre, luvvie dahling...

as for going out to gigs that weekend... well fair enough, make your choice, see another band play some chords, or come to hopefully the biggest weekend of direct actions against the state in this country, ever, with loads of other heads travelling over...

Well, maybe you should clear that up in your mailout. In the list of events, the 'beatings' one reads like it will all be performed by actors, but not the 'border control' event, which does seem to suggest that random people will be stopped. Of course, if you prefer to blame the recipient of the list for misunderstanding what wasn't clear in the first place, that's cool, too. You'll get loads of support that way. Like from me, who thought some of these things sounded like a good idea -- and some of them still do -- until I just ended up attacked for asking a question.

Can you think of any other people -- past or present -- who also ganged up on someone and attacked them just for asking a simple question? I can! Whoo hoo! Ha ha!

redflaremist said:

grand you should have made that clear.

i hope you have a good support network for these people traveling set up.
i heard lots of groups aren't coming cause they don't have any faith in the irish left.

Well...Remember how there was 10 of us who were ment to go to London a few years back but none of the punks showed up on the day? Or how it took 2 and a half hours to get everyone into the one room to discuss what to do on the last day of the magpie house? Or how a year on, I still dont have a bike.. (unreliable & slooowwwwwwww)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back