Mayday events. (1 Viewer)

Yup. This has to be the most ridiculous, narrow minded, ignorant and alienating series of stunts I've ever heard of.
Painting the footpaths red so that they resemble blood will definitely win sympathy; hopefully you'll be able to find a genuine Iraqi kid so you can fuck red paint over her too. I'll give you a hand so you can run into Top Oil and throw red paint over the people earning 9 euro an hour to sell skins and sweets behind the counter. Murdering Bastards.
The 'Polluter Pays' will take on new significance now that people will be charged for their waste by weight. You won!
I wish I thought of them all first, then no one would have considered it.

the strange guy said:
You're 19?
19?
I feel so old. My 'oldest' moment was outside Isis talking to Andy who lives with Lyncher and ella. I told him that the last time I saw a band that amazing was at Tool in the SFX. He said he wished he went, but he wasn't allowed. It was in the middle of his Junior Cert. Fuck's sake.
you're only like 23 or something though? that's hardly old.... imagine being glyn!!!!

this guy i'm making out with is 26.... now he feels old.

The OC is brilliant. I haven't really watched TV in ages, but I just love that Mischa Barton bird. Even though she's only 17 and needs feeding. Alot of feeding.

"The OC is brilliant. I haven't really watched TV in ages, but I just love that Mischa Barton bird. Even though she's only 17 and needs feeding. Alot of feeding."

theres nothing quite like fattening a girl up in preparation for the kill is there?!

the strange guy said:
Kill her? No. I just don't want her pelvic bones jutting out and bruising me while I'm, *ahem* 'making love' to her.
kill was used in the metaphorical sense, you know the way, how the hunt and chase of a girl is always more fun than actually getting with her!

Those pelvic bones are a curse alright and making love? is that what you call "surprise sex" these days?!

the strange guy said:
I've no shortage of mates, buddy. It's great. I can be a cock all day and still have friends to burn.
haha! of course you can if your sister looks like Rachel Stevens!
now i think i better go check out this Mischa Barton you've been praising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back