Masterchef (1 Viewer)

dowel

I remember junior masterchef, that was deadly!
I watched the current series yesterday, oh for some of that killer beetroot salad, the guy who got through made it as a starter.
This show is pure torture if you have zero food in the house.
I love the food knowledge part too...lumpfish roe...whatthefck!?

Yes...despite it's limited format (what with it being predictable ten minutes in who is going to win) it's still compulsive viewing. I like the Australian guy but the Eastenders knock-off sidekick is unintentionally hilarious & it's great for handy cooking tips.

I get very annoyed when the aussie bloke shovels a big load of food into his mouth then chews while looking downwards.

It would add an extra bit of needed tension if he kept a fixed stare on the nervous chef the whole time whilst chewing, swallowing etc.

A mate of mine from College won that..​
really? Did you keep inviting yourself over for dinner?

Yeah, the non-baldy one is an annoying eater..but the tension is deadly while they scoff, the poor chefs are shitting themselves in case their dressing lacks piquancy or whatever!

He did cook for me once and it was pretty tastey but most of the time his diet was pure crap student - he even bought the Tesco white label fishfingers were 28p for 10...

Anyone see the final last night?

Shakin (quite literally) Steven won it. I was glad.

He was like a little gay pixie.

The other dude fucked it with his dessert of orange ice cream with a fennel marmalade and an olive biscuit. GAG. Even Greg wasn't willing to stuff a big spoonful of that in his gob like he usualy does

Anyone see the final last night?

Shakin (quite literally) Steven won it. I was glad.

He was like a little gay pixie.

The other dude fucked it with his dessert of orange ice cream with a fennel marmalade and an olive biscuit. GAG. Even Greg wasn't willing to stuff a big spoonful of that in his gob like he usualy does

yeh i saw it.glad too that little Steven won it.i never liked that other guy anyway,what the fuck was he thinking with that desert.the girl was good as well,but probably the weakest out of the three.and what the fuck am i gonna watch every day at half six.there's a large void in my life now.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back