Mary O' Rourke calls for General Election (1 Viewer)

it has to be in some way related to this from lastnight, if you are in politics all your life you don't just say stuff on the radio for the craic, unless your drunk from the night before..

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/1003/breaking54.html

meanwhile sinn feins legal call to have a bi-elelection thats been going on for months falls by the wayside.

midweek fianna fails main line was about their 5 year plan (which is actually just a list of crap that was happening anyways tarted into a new speech) - basically although the bi-election is a legal necessity, they have to hide that one away with their own lefty sounding election call (mary o rourke) - then cowens bull about 'we have to listen to other people to sort this out' from lastnight i would think is there for two reasons A: after 2 years of making sure that them and thier mates got out of the economic problems in good financial form they have to make it look like they were listening to all sides - the reality is that everybody was screaming no at them the whole way and they didnt give a fuck and B: it gives them a pulpit if they lose the election to say 'well we were acting on the suggestions of other parties at the time' - so come the next next election that will be something to throw at the opposition of the time, basically its a bait, a gathering of things that they can make look like other peoples fault.

meanwhile sinn feins legal call to have a bi-elelection thats been going on for months falls by the wayside.

oh - and just because i mentioned something that sinn fein are doing, it doesnt make me a nordie ira member. i just mentioned something that a political party are doing, thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back