Mangos (1 Viewer)

Nate Champion

If it wasn't for Kramer off Seinfeld I'd never have tried them. They're great!
It's expensive for just one though. But maybe that's where I'm getting them. Alauras on Frederick St. North. Good shop. Guy speaks many languages.

Nate Champion said:
If it wasn't for Kramer off Seinfeld I'd never have tried them. They're great!
It's expensive for just one though. But maybe that's where I'm getting them. Alauras on Frederick St. North. Good shop. Guy speaks many languages.

mm my favouritist fruit ever is mangoes. THey are relatively pricey. Tesco do two kinda degrees of mangoes (as they do with many of their fruits). Kinduva basic fucked-off-de-tree-with-a-mucky-hand-and-trun-in-a-basket one and a delicately-plucked-and-placed-with-care-in-a-silk-lined-pouch kinda one.

In case anyone find them hard to eat, remember that old trick - cut off a slice off the side, score the flesh (hey Wormo - check it out :) ) horizontally a few times across, and then vertically. Then bend the edges away from you so the flesh rises up in cubes which you can eat easily.

roxy said:
mm my favouritist fruit ever is mangoes. THey are relatively pricey. Tesco do two kinda degrees of mangoes (as they do with many of their fruits).

But there's only one mango. I don't buy fruit from tesco. It's just lazy. Just slice that mango up! "Giddy up!"

the secret to making an amazing smoothie, even if you've got really boring fruit, is to squeeze half a lime into it. everything tastes great with lime.

seriously though, half a lime. do it.

hag said:
the secret to making an amazing smoothie, even if you've got really boring fruit, is to squeeze half a lime into it. everything tastes great with lime.

seriously though, half a lime. do it.
this i must try. i :heart: limes. and i haven't made smoothies in aaaages.

Beetroot is great in a smoothie. No, really! If you have enough sweet fruit it's very nice and it's a great liver cleanser.

Catwoman said:
Beetroot is great in a smoothie. No, really! If you have enough sweet fruit it's very nice and it's a great liver cleanser.
like pickled? or boiled in it's natural form? this is very interesting. i love beetroot but never really eat it. the swedish food company on george's st used to do a real nice beetroot salad which you could marry with pastrami and cheese. nyom.

hag said:
like pickled? or boiled in it's natural form? this is very interesting. i love beetroot but never really eat it. the swedish food company on george's st used to do a real nice beetroot salad which you could marry with pastrami and cheese. nyom.
Boiled. Vinegary smoothies wouldn't be nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back