Man whose Woman is visiting him tommorow needs ideas on what to do tomm nite! (1 Viewer)

My advice is your mate should bum some money off a working friend ( perhaps someone who works as a delivery man) and then he can try some of the suggestions on here.
Offered him some money but he was too proud to take it, I offered to have sex with said girl so he wouldn't feel as guilty, he declined that too.

A bottle of Cava and a box of strawberries. Not exactly free but it is luxury on a budget.

If you buy them in centra, tesco or supervalue. They're grown by my neighbour. Wouldnt be the sweetest as they are grown in peat in hanging baskets.

If the weather gets nice by tomorrow evening get a bottle of wine and kanck it in some nice sea place.

Buy this. Pay into that.

How about they have a good ride and a chat afterwards? It's free like.

Fucking consumerism, wha?

I was gonna suggest he take her up the gicker, but assumed it was jANER and that he'd be down that road loads of times already.

I reasoned that if he doesn't have the money to treat her to something nice he could at least try something new.

being the woman in question, it's fairly easy to see why 'cries himself to sleep' is doing so. he's got nobody that he can give it 'up the gicker'. maybe janer will be so kind as to sort him out seeing as i'm busy with my cava and fucking strawberries!?! jaysis janer don't you have food to deliver or pogoing to do?
and as for the contraception, don't worry lads, i'm down with the herbal abortions. if you ever need some advice janer don't hesitate to ask, i know you're quite liberal about these things.

it's true : ))
i've already had seven.
i'm also pro mandatory sterilisation for evreyone. imagine a little janer running around...fuck's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back