MAKILADORAS / ALREADY DEAD disastour 03 (2 Viewers)

Glyn, you remember that interview I did with you that ended up seven pages long? It would've been about twice as long if I'd transcribed all the "schnawflerwaaargh"s and "urmennywurghwurgh"s (I later had the latter translated for me as "The Redneck Manifesto".)
You mumble.

just finished listening to makalidoras and asschapel. wow.

cant wait.

hopefully info on the new makiladoras dublin gig soon.

Liaacore to you

Any chance of a makiladoras CD to listen to?? Or shall I just download the mp3's from the website and burn them to cd and be happy with that.

Seeing as I decided to post this on some Cork message boards, someone came back and said to me about the music room being closed?? Is it open again or do ye have an alternative venue or is hte place where gz was similarly sounding?

Like Keyzer Soze, the Music Room is GONE. Alternative venues are all the rage, but alternative venues that actually put on punk gigs are also like Keyzer Soze. You hear about them, but you're not actually sure if it's true or if it's someone's imagination. I'll let someone who actually knows what they're talking about take over...

error type 11 said:
Ok thanks I think for possibly confusing me further
Bing!
MAKILADORAS -Dutch!Hardcore!
ALREADY DEAD - Dublin!Waterford!Cork!Mental Problems!
SOMEBODY ELSE - Whoever!Could!It!Be!?

LOWER DECK, PORTOBELLO, DUBLIN
THURSDAY 20 NOVEMBER

can anyone ANYWHERE put us on on Sunday 23rd?

Hang on Leo -Makiladoras?Metalcore?Errr..have you actually heard them????
PM me your adress I'll tape them for you.

Just heard that the Cork date shall coincide with a jagermeister promotion in the pub that night also with prizes of the usual ashtrays, blowup bottles etc, cheapish test tubes of the yummie liquor.

I'm gonna be shitfaced, liiadian you'd better get a key to my gaff off me before the promotion begins so you can let yourselves in afterwards cos I'll be somewhere like this !bog puking my guts up I'd say :D

MAKILADORAS -Dutch!Hardcore!
ALREADY DEAD - Dublin!Waterford!Cork!Mental Problems!
THE DAGDA

LOWER DECK, PORTOBELLO, DUBLIN
THURSDAY 20 NOVEMBER
6 NEURONS

error type 11 said:
Just heard that the Cork date shall coincide with a jagermeister promotion in the pub that night also with prizes of the usual ashtrays, blowup bottles etc, cheapish test tubes of the yummie liquor.

I'm gonna be shitfaced, liiadian you'd better get a key to my gaff off me before the promotion begins so you can let yourselves in afterwards cos I'll be somewhere like this puking my guts up I'd say
oh dear

ohhh dear

leo i will probably be competing with you for the !bog

last night of the tour an all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back