MAKILADORAS / ALREADY DEAD disastour 03 (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
MAKILADORAS= Absolutely vicious female fronted downtuned brutal Dutch destructoviolence punk with.Amazing stuff, you have to see them , a total whirlwind of crushing power,a mixture of His hero Is Gone,Seein' Red,Fleas and Lice style femme vox and teeth shattering precision.Fond of a drink as well, allegedly. www.geocities.com/kristenfresser would be where you can check mp3s
ALREADY DEAD= Dublin based (bad)mood-driven dirgecore.Sort of like the musical equivalent of being padlocked into a coalbunker full of tarantulas.Not popular with eirecore moderators, "posi" kids or the politico punx (and trust me, when you hear the new stuff, you'll see why).Not quite as fond of the drink anymore, allegedly.

first three dates now confirmed:

Friday November 21: Belfast (i can't rember the name of the venue but thit's already booked) w/Dagda
Saturday November 22: Cork THE WOLFHOUND w/Revolution of a Sun
Sunday November 23: Dublin THE MUSIC ROOM w/Dagda

more details forthcoming

anyone who wants us to destroy their town on Thursday November 20th feel free to get in touch, but I'll be ringing around in the next few days anyway
I thank you

hey im 'posi' and i love the gloom of the 'already dead', tut tut tut , you people just dont understand the 'posi' way mannnnnn, negative stuff can be the most positive thing to hear in the world, if that sounds stupid (im being all serious now) it shouldnt. Say Dystopia for example to me they are one of the most rawkin bands in the world and if i feel shit and listen to them i tend to usually feel better because i relate to their lyrcis/frustration etc quite a lot, hence that makes it a positive expreince. People do always be ripping the piss out of the 'posi' thing but its not just about running around smiling insanely, its about trying to get through this absolute shite of a world without slitting your wrists, to be blunt about it.If you read my zine you'll see im hardly always brimming with positivity but i do think rather than ripping the piss out of everything good people try to do is bollix and so typically irish, so when i say something is posi its my way of sayin fair fucks.

anyhoo i'll stop explaining posi, on the same note, starngely enuff in bruxelles tonight i heard a fmailiar bass line then realised the dj guy was playin OI POLLOI - TAke Back THe LAnd, see told yis bruxelles rocked!

ppppppooooooossssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thedonal said:
ehh, i quite like the band, i think you'll find a few people do..

dammit,you're not supposed to tell us that!It's a reverse psychology thing!It's all about the NEGATIVE!!!The more people dislike us the more we have to force ourselves to be a better band, do you see??

in addition to us and Makiladoras incidentally, go see WHITEHOUSE, I can't stress this enough.

makes sense, everyone loved bastard youth regardless.

we're not sure, jamie was a victim of "Glyn's Excessive Mumbling" ... but you'll know when we do. not the front page though.

Liiadain said:
we're not sure, jamie was a victim of "Glyn's Excessive Mumbling" ... but you'll know when we do. not the front page though.
Okay, so the Belfast venue actually has no name at the moment cos it's changed management but it used to be called Kavanagh's and is apparently behind Kelly's Cellars and besides Tesco here's the flyer
Incidentally, we need help with a gig on the Sunday (Nov 23) in Limerick preferably, or somewhere in that area (we're in Cork the night before)..if anyone can help drop me a line, or if anyone knows Albert from the AMC could you ask him to check his mail and reply to us at [email protected] !Cheers..

Attachments

• makiladorasweb.gif
    makiladorasweb.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back