Major Complaints Thread (5 Viewers)

The fucking microwave in work is only a few metres from my desk. The stink.
I had the misfortune to spend about 6 months next to the microwave which was on top of a fridge in a large open plan room with about 100 people in it. It was "everyone's responsibility" to keep fridge and microwave clean. All all day every day people were standing beside me microwaving stinking crap and putting milk in the fridge and forgetting about it so that every time the door was opened the stench of putrid milk was nauseating.

minor pleasure - rearranging the house back after the rewiring, i found a CD i thought had been missing for 20 years, one with a track which froze me to the spot the first time i heard it.
the minor complaint; first time listening to it in 20 years; yeah, it's grand.

Some fucking prick is using a leaf blower or something over there. I think he's just really shit at sanding, that also hurts my feelings. At two in the morning.
It's v noisy in the daytime round here, but absolutely dead quite at night.
I would go out and have a word, but then I'd have to put my shoes back on. And it's just not not worth it.

Nah, fuckit, let's go

Turns out its railway workers.

That dude is still shit at whatever power tool he's using. The fact that I thought it was a drunkhigh local tells you how bad the noise was. I can hear his shitness.

Listening to this is actually driving me mad.

I think he's cutting a rail with a 9" grinder. Again, the fact I thought it was a leaf blower tells you something. I'm shit, I'm really shit, but this person is using the tool like they don't want to offend it. It's an offensive tool. It'll kill you any second. Use that. He's just tickling stuff with it.
Tickling!

Cut the fucking thing you cunt.

*correction, I can hear it's a much bigger grinder than that. Which I have never used. But that makes it worse.

Last edited:
Listening to this is actually driving me mad.

I think he's cutting a rail with a 9" grinder. Again, the fact I thought it was a leaf blower tells you something. I'm shit, I'm really shit, but this person is using the tool like they don't want to offend it. It's an offensive tool. It'll kill you any second. Use that. He's just tickling stuff with it.
Tickling!

Cut the fucking thing you cunt.

*correction, I can hear it's a much bigger grinder than that. Which I have never used. But that makes it worse.

If it's rail work it could be a con-saw

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back