Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

Y'know those people who just won't take responsibility for their actions? We all know one, maybe an acquaintance, a friend, a family member - even their S/O. Maybe your S/O or ex.

Those who just can't face the shame of all the harm they caused; the chaos, the unprovoked aggressive and violent outbursts, the sustained tactic of weaponising an assumed victimhood to the point where several lives are upended in the cruelest possible way.

The people who just refuse to accept that life is not 'win at all costs' and will just keep escalating ad nauseum to guard a paper-thin ego.

I fucking hate those bastards.

There’s a headline on the Irish Times homepage that’s going to haunt me for a very long time. If you’ve seen it you know the one I mean. If you haven’t, I envy you.

Can we all just agree that pointing at the person standing beside you in a photo is over?

I'm gonna bring it back. After a discrete period of time.

Fwiw, pointing directly at the camera in group photos is currently where it's at.

Saw a very strange wedding photo of someone I know on Facebook earlier. Their mum is long dead, but she was photoshopped into the wedding group pic as a part of the crowd

they did something like this with my Dad's family about 15 years ago.

My grandfather was much older than my grandmother, and died when my grandmother was in her late 30s, they had 6 kids, and for one reason or another only had one photo of all the family together, which the kids are all in, but the head and shoulders of my grandparents are missing.

For my grandmothers 80th they presented her with a poorly photoshopped edit of the original photo of the kid, with head and shoulder of my grandparents taken from other not particularly contemporaneous photos. Odd looking to say the least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back