Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Academics aren't doctors either.

The gaps between my teeth are so big I don't need to floss except at front lower teeth and I don't have many back teeth.
Having teeth pulled was cool. No chance of them ever causing me problems again. Haven't had any teeth removed since 2011.

I am as ugly as sin don't have pretentions about what I look like.

I go to the dentist but I don't buy all the treatments they offer.
No one else here thinks braces are a waste of money?

Of course -
Only an individual can decide what is important to them and no one else.

If I am interested in silly things like football or noise music I don't try and rationalise it. I can't. It is just me.

But some folks do daft things en masse and will argue they are being perfectly rational.
Go figure.

I'm waiting for the moment the pain becomes unbearable. Then I phone the emergency NHS number (not 999, the one where you talk to a nurse). Then I'll get put on to an emergency dentist who'll do emergency work. Costs maybe thirty quid. It's what a lot of people I know have done, it's all we can afford.
In the meantime I have a limited diet and even a limited desire to eat. So basically it's fucking horrible.

My teeth (the real ones) were too big for my mouth to the point of pain so I had braces from a young age along with a couple teeth pulled to make some space. I can't see what part of that was a waste of time/money.

i have had issues with dentists before, and possibly not an uncommon experience - dentists who wanted to do work which was unnecessary. i've had fillings done which i reckon were not quite required, and one dentist who wanted to file away one of my teeth for cosmetic reasons and the only reason he stopped was i came close to getting out of the chair to stop him - one of my front teeth on my lower jaw sits a bit behind the other, obviously it's a little crowded there. but he wanted to file away the one that sits behind so the effect is less pronounced; i said no three times, but he still reached for the file and was about to have a go.

Last edited:
I am only referring to my own experience here.
But 700 - 800 to save one tooth was a rip off and dentist cleaning has made little difference for over a decade.

I am more more careful about what I eat than when I was young until I was 31 (2007) I drank stoopid amounts of orange juice.
But I would be more concerned about getting diabetes from my young and stupid diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back