Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

My car is due a service. This thread isn't making me feel happy about that.

Fair enough, you know what you're doing by the sound of it just got unlucky this time. You're warranty didn't just run out or anything?

That was my initial thougths alright.

Warranty is long gone - it's a 07 car - but for something major like this the warranty may not even apply.

I shall.
I asked to have mine done through email. No response yet though.

I've had to pull in to a petrol station and now I'm waiting for a tow truck.
I think my accelerator is fucked, and there was a horrible grinding noise when I was getting it pushed off the road.
I am so screwed.

And Eve's school is a 30 minute drive away with no public transport in the area.
I'm kinda fucked.

Last night I was sitting on the couch when I suddenly passed out and apparently started making weird chewing motions with my mouth. When I came to, I felt completely out of it. Been to the doctor, no explanation beyond incredibly low blood pressure and a battery of neurological and cardio tests to look forward to.

Last night I was sitting on the couch when I suddenly passed out and apparently started making weird chewing motions with my mouth. When I came to, I felt completely out of it. Been to the doctor, no explanation beyond incredibly low blood pressure and a battery of neurological and cardio tests to look forward to.

Jesus. Godspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back