Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

Actually I don't know what the plan is for sat night. Wobbler and Hermie want to que up early at joy Orbison for an all night club in YOXO venue.
Throne gig on Friday anyway.
Throne in the Shacklewell Arms ? is it sold out I can't really tell what's going on with the website ? Yeah I'd head off to that I suppose. Shout us a holler when you get here anyway. I'll PM you my number.

Have you any idea what the shizz is with the bands who were due to play at that yoke ? It seems some of them are doing shows around the city with smaller promoters. is there a list online ? I'd love to see Perfect Pussy.

Have you any idea what the shizz is with the bands who were due to play at that yoke ? It seems some of them are doing shows around the city with smaller promoters. is there a list online ?

I think it's like the Bloc catastrophe a couple of years ago, fast on the button promotors and venues are trying to hoover up the good acts and get them into places they'd never be near otherwise. But ... get this, fucking ATP are putting on the Deafheaven "oh no, Jaberwocky fell through" gig themselves.

I'd love to see Perfect Pussy.

Just gonna leave it there.

Throne in the Shacklewell Arms ? is it sold out I can't really tell what's going on with the website ? Yeah I'd head off to that I suppose. Shout us a holler when you get here anyway. I'll PM you my number.

No idea what time but alls I know Is I'm meeting a mate at ok st station at 9 and headin straight there. Yeah sen in your number

Have you any idea what the shizz is with the bands who were due to play at that yoke ? It seems some of them are doing shows around the city with smaller promoters. is there a list online ? I'd love to see Perfect Pussy.

Don't know what the story is with bands playin where. I've kind of lost interest ikeeping up. Alls I know is I'm at shacklewell Friday and I'm playin the rest by ear but there's a few varying factors that won't come into play until Saturday

Just reading about that earlier. What's the story, surely everyone should be getting refunds?

Well see. PayPal are award if it and my claim is 'being processed'

That's ATP ruined now in a load of people's books

Even if Barry Hogan got out of the promoting game and tried to sell up I imagine he's done himself some damage in what he could get, any lingering goodwill towards the brand took a real hit this week.

this article was probably posted here before but worth reading for some background on the state of their finances.

Pitchfork statement on their role in the festival. Short version - "We sent Barry an e-mail containing a list of bands we like and had no other role in the festival".

Wow..The Damned are playing.

I'd give everything I own to go to that.

Jabberwocky Fallout

No listing for Perfect Pussy as yet. Would love to see them myself. Throne is a free gig. Am looking in to the possibility of hitting Ought and the Big Ups, then heading to that. But now with this cancellation Throne might be mobbed.

Jabberwocky Fallout

No listing for Perfect Pussy as yet. Would love to see them myself. Throne is a free gig. Am looking in to the possibility of hitting Ought and the Big Ups, then heading to that. But now with this cancellation Throne might be mobbed.
I've to go to a stupid work do for my lady's job so I won't be out and about until 9 I'll head towards the Shacklewell anyway, it'll probably be mobbed but depending on the curfew I might see you afterwards. I'll be drinking somewhere in the area.

I've to go to a stupid work do for my lady's job so I won't be out and about until 9 I'll head towards the Shacklewell anyway, it'll probably be mobbed but depending on the curfew I might see you afterwards. I'll be drinking somewhere in the area.
The real life Terry And June

Leave her away and come out with the lads! She can join us after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back