Major Complaints Thread (8 Viewers)

are you reading this comment here though Hives?

I meant on news articles, youtube videos, etc. Message boards are different.

Complaint today is Spencer Krug. He is depressing the hell out of me (added with a slight bit of the FEAR today) with his songs. November 2011 is killing me. How does he get in my head? Or are his songs like horoscopes and I just read vague things and translate them into something seems personally meaningful. That's got to be a fucking talent on its own. Even the god damn title of the song. FFS. I want to go back to bed.

I meant on news articles, youtube videos, etc. Message boards are different.

Complaint today is Spencer Krug. He is depressing the hell out of me (added with a slight bit of the FEAR today) with his songs. November 2011 is killing me. How does he get in my head? Or are his songs like horoscopes and I just read vague things and translate them into something seems personally meaningful. That's got to be a fucking talent on its own. Even the god damn title of the song. FFS. I want to go back to bed.

SPENCER KRUG HAS BROKEN JILL HIVES!!

Company I pre-ordered a record off failing to deliver on time (or thus far, at all), arbitrarily making up a new "you should have it by" date which I found to be unacceptable. Refusing to refund my money or to send out a new copy of the record, with a tracking number this time, and forcing me to go through the rigmarole of approaching my bank to initiate a chargeback on my Visa card.

GPO girl to fly home to Australia tonight · TheJournal.ie

was hoping the readers of the journal would have been a little more open minded than those of the indo.

Not so if the comments on this article are anything to go by.

I see they are taking the tabloid view, I couldn't believe the headlines today's papers earlier

"the girl has taken the country for a ride and we are left to fit the bill " seems to be the general opinion

Fucks sake...isn't it obvious she's got mental health problems? How ..what..

Ah fuck them all

Company I pre-ordered a record off failing to deliver on time (or thus far, at all), arbitrarily making up a new "you should have it by" date which I found to be unacceptable. Refusing to refund my money or to send out a new copy of the record, with a tracking number this time, and forcing me to go through the rigmarole of approaching my bank to initiate a chargeback on my Visa card.

Sounds like a flakey bunch.

I see they are taking the tabloid view, I couldn't believe the headlines today's papers earlier

"the girl has taken the country for a ride and we are left to fit the bill " seems to be the general opinion

Ah fuck them all

The country was all hoping for something exciting like being trafficked for sex slavery. Her being mentally unwell is a huge letdown.

It's Topspin, they're a big deal too.

This them?
"Topspin is the leading provider of direct-to-fan sales and marketing solutions for musicians, filmmakers, and other creative professionals"

Dealing in a "creative environment" is not an excuse for shoddy business practices or general flakiness when it comes to delivering product. Unfortunately I have had a number of negative experiences over the years [different companies - record labels, independent online shops etc]. The common thread seems to be that "good business sense" is A Bad Unhip Thing.

This them?
"Topspin is the leading provider of direct-to-fan sales and marketing solutions for musicians, filmmakers, and other creative professionals"

Yup, they actually sent me a follow up this evening asking me to rate my customer service experience. I've been drinking, I had fun writing it.

Ah fuck them all
people cryin out for real-life Love/Hate shit

this is principly the same as that Sl ane Girl (typed that like that so fuckholes won't find this page by googling) stuff though, isn't it. The inner voyeuristic perv in society coming to the fore.

Sher we all love an aul troubled hot teenage girl shur now don't we...

The vitriol in the comments is shocking. That and the wilful ignoring of salient details of the story. I checked some Australian news sites to see if I could find out a bit more but the ones I saw all reprinted a poorly written article full of irrelevant details and bad grammar, which seems to be all the rage these days.

The popularity and 'green thumbs' for the most odious comments on the journal is pretty shocking. I imagined their readership was better than that ..for some reason

I think the Journal is rapidly becoming Ireland's answer to the Daily Mail. Some articles I read recently about issues that I was connected with were very poorly written and factually inaccurate and, if the comments are anything to go by, it seems to be mostly read by trolls.

I think the Journal is rapidly becoming Ireland's answer to the Daily Mail. Some articles I read recently about issues that I was connected with were very poorly written and factually inaccurate and, if the comments are anything to go by, it seems to be mostly read by trolls.

It is read by unhappy people, angry at their own lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back