Major Complaints Thread (7 Viewers)

Ireland, take a bow

1383151_10152202893753787_1516709006_n.jpg
Ah here, please tell me that's satire.

I accidentally left two socks in the legs of my pants and the stupid motherfuckers have dry cleaned the fucking things.

Not as bad as before when they took my entire laundry and drycleaned everything in the bag. Each fucking sock on an individual hanger.

I take it back. I like my dry cleaned socks, individually tagged on their own hanger.

Go Sox!

BXWDbobCAAAtwxF.jpg

Faulty power supply appears to have fried my laptop, hopefully just the motherboard and not the hard drive. I've been working really hard on an EP since August. When did I last back up? Probably before August.

I realise the world is hardly waiting with baited breath for songs from me but I put a lot of effort into them and I find doing it very theraputic. The prospect of losing them is really disheartening.

All my MP3s and movies and shit too. Fuck.

Please be ok HD.

HEY! What's a decent brand of laptop to buy these days?

Faulty power supply appears to have fried my laptop, hopefully just the motherboard and not the hard drive. I've been working really hard on an EP since August. When did I last back up? Probably before August.

I realise the world is hardly waiting with baited breath for songs from me but I put a lot of effort into them and I find doing it very theraputic. The prospect of losing them is really disheartening.

All my MP3s and movies and shit too. Fuck.

Please be ok HD.

HEY! What's a decent brand of laptop to buy these days?
Online Data Backup - Offsite, Onsite, & Cloud - CrashPlan Backup Software

I use it to backup remotely & to a local freenas box with 2 x 2TB in RAID1 under my desk.

crashplan.jpg

Aww..I feel your pain.I hope you get yer stuff off it.

Backing shit up.Is my religion.

I don't even need that, if I just could have been arsed to plug in the 1TB hard drive I bought specifically to back up my PC on a regular basis at any point in the past month I'd be in much better shape.

just pay them $5 a month and never think about it again

just pay them $5 a month and never think about it again

If you have a computer + an big external hard drive attached to it does that count as one computer or two?

Ireland, take a bow

1383151_10152202893753787_1516709006_n.jpg

The news this week that another boat has sunk off the Italian coast with more migrants drowned.
The outcome will be interesting to see . I am sure there are refugee camps near Syria or Somalia that would have accommodated these people. They just wanted to seek better. I lack the usual sympathy for those who try to force their way into another country .The example of many Africans here who have citizenship and status is that they are arrogant and aggressive.
The figure of 40% on welfare is probably higher given that many are on back to work allowances eg taxi drivers. There is another stat that 2% only work in Irish dominated employment. The integration of these stray people is like aspiring to a untied Ireland.
Do we really need such people ? Can anyone give a good reason ??
They enrich us with their culture is a lame reason akin to keeping pets .

So it's just one family of racists giving us a bad name. I fucking knew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back