Major Complaints Thread (5 Viewers)

Hayfever is back with a vengeance and the injection was taken off the market.

I've been taking a combination of Flixinase and Cetrene.

Do you find them any good in comparision to other ones?

I've got a subscription for two supposedly heavy duty drugs or other so I'll see how that goes. I've never found anything that worked aside from the injection though. Still too afraid to go without taking anything though so it's hard to tell if it'd be worse

i've had a headache all week and it gets so much worse when i go running. icepick-to-the-temple level stuff.

ow.

Whatever chancer plumbed my house, they did a really shoddy tap/joint behind the sink. Being off at college all year i didn't notice this, just though there was a problem with my washing machine.

result: half the kitchen floorboards are warped. kitchen is shorting out all the time. dishwasher and wachine machine can't be turned on. i suspect whatever money i have at this moment plus a fuckload more will be going to sort this bit of half assedness.

Whatever chancer plumbed my house, they did a really shoddy tap/joint behind the sink. Being off at college all year i didn't notice this, just though there was a problem with my washing machine.

result: half the kitchen floorboards are warped. kitchen is shorting out all the time. dishwasher and wachine machine can't be turned on. i suspect whatever money i have at this moment plus a fuckload more will be going to sort this bit of half assedness.

I neither like nor dislike this post but I need a button to express myself.

@pete we need a sympathy/solidarity button. I'm suggesting a fist instead of a thumbs up/down. like the black panthers one but with less racial connotations.

I can't express myself through buttons right now and it's a major first world problem. Get rid of informative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back