Major Complaints Thread (9 Viewers)

Tripped and grazed my big ugly bleeding knee. Also in the terrors because I forgot to put my out of office on and I am not back in the office until Monday! I went to open it but then got distractedeededed.

I was just on my way to a hot afternoon date, all cleaned up and ready to rock and the van is fucked and I daren't drive it cos its about to blow up or something. It sounds awful and expensive too

FUCK THIS SHIT

Shit one Gaz. Fuck cars.
Its at times like these I remember how handy getting around in Dublin is. I could just hop on me bike

And I have an aptitude test for a course up in Cavan tomorrow, amongst a dozen other things I need my wheels for..

Ahh fuck it. Shit happens. At least I have some grub in the fridge

Its at times like these I remember how handy getting around in Dublin is. I could just hop on me bike

And I have an aptitude test for a course up in Cavan tomorrow, amongst a dozen other things I need my wheels for..

Ahh fuck it. Shit happens. At least I have some grub in the fridge
Did you reschedule the date?

an evening of pointless Windows 10 driver installation of early-2000s linux proportions
Windows 10 sucks. .and so does linux realy,but its a lot lighter on resources,I switched on my new laptop earlier and it spent 20 mins updating..on its second day!
Takes ages because its so slow..so I'm typing this on it from a live persistant usb of xubuntu..and its a joy to behold!

Im defo ditching windows

well i'm using a windows insider preview version of windows 10 so it can be occasionally flaky, but the next automatic update usually fixes it. Unfortunately, what's gone flaky this time is... Windows Update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back