Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Oh no..merely reading the words Flaky Windows Update has me broken out in a clammy sweat

Micheál Martin’s rejection of Bertie Ahern raises party tensions

A discussion then followed on the need for party unity and one of the ladies who raised the issue, according to Wall, was an “outstanding Charlie Haughey supporter, Lord have mercy on him”.
“She would have paraded on her own outside Leinster House for Charlie,” he added. The second lady who spoke up was also a firm supporter and both were “stalwarts” of their parishes.

why is my computer suddenly "unable to play videos fullscreen" and all youtubes have a big black stupid box in the corner telling me so? Stupid computers and their stupid so called progress. And don't get me started on websites that say that they'll soon stop supporting my "out of date browser", like what the fuck is you stupid website doing now that is SO important that you decided to make it imcompatible with millions of people? Oh some stupid fucking pointless animation or some stupid fucking unnecessary piece of shite overdesign. Bollox to everything.

Unwell since before, and all over Christmas. Awful timing! Stomach pain, upper body pain, heartburn, fatigue. Worst at night, so geting poor/ little sleep. Went to Doctor and he gave me stuff for inflammation. Had full blood test. Freaking out waiting for the results. :cry:

Ah, that sucks. Be well!

Unwell since before, and all over Christmas. Awful timing! Stomach pain, upper body pain, heartburn, fatigue. Worst at night, so geting poor/ little sleep. Went to Doctor and he gave me stuff for inflammation. Had full blood test. Freaking out waiting for the results. :cry:

Jaysus, get well soon!

kick its ass

Thanks Pete! That's the plan!

Guns-duel-bang-boom.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back