Major Complaints Thread (5 Viewers)

At a work party a colleague was sitting at a table talking to me when he nudged me and gestured/nodded his head to get me to look under the table.

He had his lad and balls out.

I think he thought I would be overcome with lust and give him a handy there and then.

I didn't though.

Ah but if it had been a lady offering me a sneaky peek at her genitalia in an in appropriate environment would you suggest that course of action?

Yeah..the chances of a female doing that are pretty slim I know...

I apologise fro derailing this thread. Vaseline boy brought back some memories

Ah but if it had been a lady offering me a sneaky peek at her genitalia in an in appropriate environment would you suggest that course of action?

Yeah..the chances of a female doing that are pretty slim I know...

Well, its the appropriateness of the environment/situation that matters most I suppose. And the power dynamic. I probably could have beaten up (note - not off) Vaseline boy, or at least given a good account of myself (with the assistance of a chair), had I been a smaller individual it'd be rather different.

I've had a few men making aggressive passes at me over the years, when I was young and irresistible. It's not easy being beautiful. You have my sympathies ladies.

I've had a few men making aggressive passes at me over the years, when I was young and irresistible. It's not easy being beautiful. You have my sympathies ladies.
Right. Me and all.

It's not that I necessarily miss it. But you do notice that it doesn't really happen too often anymore.

My friend recently became a father and now he's posting all this anti-vaccine conspiracy nonsense on Facebook. He better get that kid vaccinated.
Having a kid makes you acutely aware that they are not able to fend off diseases and that herd immunity is something that is vital to your offspring surviving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back