Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

Argh, unfollow or unlike the Star War pages on Facebook or whatever as soon as you can. Dickheads are commenting with spoilers on any related thread.

If you care about such things.

I do 8(

I'm grand now. It's working better than it has for years, it's just I didn't know there was anything wrong.

Is there a I'm a lucky bastard thread?
Holy Cow!!!

Jazes christ its all go with you son,mind yourself!!!!

Shite. Must go in for a full check up in the new year
my doc made me promise to call into him at least twice a year, even if thees nothing wrong with me.

I went a couple of years without going and he gave out absolute shite to me. The conversation went something like this;

doc: why haven't you been in to see me for the last 3 years
me: I've been lucky, I've been in good health
doc: who says you've been in good health? You? Are you a fucking doctor?

that put me in my box

my doc made me promise to call into him at least twice a year, even if thees nothing wrong with me.

I went a couple of years without going and he gave out absolute shite to me. The conversation went something like this;

doc: why haven't you been in to see me for the last 3 years
me: I've been lucky, I've been in good health
doc: who says you've been in good health? You? Are you a fucking doctor?

that put me in my box
I like your guy.

Mine's an old school Jew, yarmulke, the whole bit.

Gas cunt, always takes a break in diagnosis/exam to tell a joke. His favourite are jokes with Catholic nuns in them. Then he cracks up laughing.

Helps break the ice if you're about to be digitally penetrated or have a chat about your piss.

I like your guy.

Mine's an old school Jew, yarmulke, the whole bit.

Gas cunt, always takes a break in diagnosis/exam to tell a joke. His favourite are jokes with Catholic nuns in them. Then he cracks up laughing.

Helps break the ice if you're about to be digitally penetrated or have a chat about your piss.
mine's a muslim. Its gas, hes a great doctor and has a great reputation in the area. All the racist aul ones in the areas hate all muslims, except him.

are you supposed to have a doctor? i thought that was just TV stuff.

i went to a random doc in o'connell street pharmacy 9 years ago when i had a rash...chickenpox. and i got my ears cleaned in talbot street medical centre about 3 years ago.

I did get a full medical checkup 10 years ago as an expensive once off.

so ends my adult medical history.

are you supposed to have a doctor? i thought that was just TV stuff.
I think you can get away with pretty much anything all through your 20s
You get some leeway into your 30s, but your risk factor starts going up for all sorts of shit soon after

Bill Hicks died of cancer at 33. There's all sorts that could be going on with you.
And it's not just for you but for the people that give a shit about you.
One man's life touches so many other lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back