Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

Think of it as an unsolicited holiday of sorts.

sorry.

But I don't have any cans 😢
could be worse - you could be in Ardee

It was worse - I was in Ardee. And I have to go back there to get all my tools in the van tomorrow.

Imagine running a fleet management company and not being able to get someone replacement vehicle
Useless cunts.
Might get home before midnight if I’m lucky

But I don't have any cans 😢

It was worse - I was in Ardee. And I have to go back there to get all my tools in the van tomorrow.

Imagine running a fleet management company and not being able to get someone replacement vehicle
Useless cunts.
Might get home before midnight if I’m lucky
Hope you got home OK.
At least I know where Ardee is now.
Louth - thought it was in Meath.

My sister's nearly killed my mother yesterday. They went shopping for a dress for my niece's wedding and my mother who is 82 got bored and tired so went out to the car to sit. It was 28C and she was there for an hour and a half! No window open. She finally said she was so thirsty she got out dizzy and waddled over to a shop to get water and my sister's were there eating frozen yogurt. FFS! Who leaves an elderly woman in a car for hours in the heat?!

My sister's nearly killed my mother yesterday. They went shopping for a dress for my niece's wedding and my mother who is 82 got bored and tired so went out to the car to sit. It was 28C and she was there for an hour and a half! No window open. She finally said she was so thirsty she got out dizzy and waddled over to a shop to get water and my sister's were there eating frozen yogurt. FFS! Who leaves an elderly woman in a car for hours in the heat?!

Women shopping for dresses don't experience time in the traditional sense
It is a hyper state of the perpertual now

Your Mom gets it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back