Madonner adoption row. (2 Viewers)

Lefty Frizzell

While angelina jolie appeared to keep her adoption proceedings private madonna seems to have invited the worlds press along to africa - handing out free copies of her childrens book to african kids, coaxing them into dancing with her and then quickly becoming pensive, repectful and solemn when chatting to the village elders - all of this done in front of as many cameras as possible.

The whole thing stinks. Shes carrying on like veruca salt.

ga_dish_madge200x151.jpg

"oh i've gotta have you!!"

Done.

1458087.jpg

I dont really get why everyone is so shocked and appalled.
Madonna is loaded. Things are different for people who are loaded. The buy planes, and friends, and the law.
That is what their money is for. That's why they gathered all that money together. That's why we are all looking for money.
Making their life easier than everyone elses.
I have money and I buy nice bottles of red wine and a Japanese motorbike. I shouldnt buy wine cause Bangladeshi kids are starving?
Madonna gave a load of money to an African orphanage, and adopted a kid. Where is the problem? How should she have spent her money? Just because its really awkward to adopt kids normally... means she has to obey the same rulebook?

Dont think so. That's what her money is for. Would it be cool if it took longer for her to adopt the kid? Should everyone have been informed a few months ago to just make sure everyone is cool with the idea?

Fair point though Janer. Madonna did have some huge tits, and now they are not so huge at all. What's that all about? I suppose dieting the shit out of yourself for 30 years isnt helping the curvy bits.
Oh well.

"My husband and I began the adoption process many months prior to our trip to Malawi. I did not wish to disclose my intentions to the world prior to the adoption happening as this is a private family matter.

After learning that there were over one million orphans in Malawi, it was my wish to open up our home and help one child escape an extreme life of hardship, poverty and in many cases death, as well as expand our family.

Nevertheless, we have gone about the adoption procedure according to the law like anyone else who adopts a child. Reports to the contrary are totally inaccurate. The procedure includes an 18-month evaluation period after which time we hope to make this adoption permanent.

This was not a decision or commitment that my family or I take lightly.

I am overwhelmed and inspired by my trip to Malawi and hope that it helps bring attention to how much more the world needs to do to help the children of Africa.

My heartfelt thanks for all the good wishes I have received and I hope the press will allow my family some room for us to experience the joy we feel to have David home.

Madonna Ritchie
October 17, 2006
London, England"

so says Madonna.

lefty i might remind you of the time about 2 years ago when angelina jolie was [allegedly] in proceedings to adopt a russian boy and dropped out half way through. so far her adoptions have been pretty widely publicised too. and going to africa to have her baby - it's not like she pushed it out in the middle of nowhere. she rented out a luxury resort and had all the trimmings in a little private hospital. santa angelina indeed......
i digress, please go on :)

i have to say i do find it odd that since Shiloh Pitt's* entrance into the world, there have been very few sightings of her whereas little Maddox and Zahara were (as babies) and continue to be on the hips of Momma and Papa.

hmmmmmmmmm.

*anyone for spoonerisms? Shiloh Pitt. Piloh Shitt.
hehehehe.

Cos of the evil Madonna, there's now one-less child in an African orphanage.

God, what a horrible bitch she is.

Kill her, indeed. :rolleyes:

madonna seems like a suitable parent to me. there's people around here dropping kids all the time and they haven't a country mansion to put them up in. i put to you, lefty, that you're jealous because A) you want to be black and B) you want to be breast fed by madonna (who's clearly not up to the job according to janer, however, i bet she tries.)

the thing is, there is always going to be a media furore around people like her and angelina. or did madonna invite the photogs there?

"Dear Paparazzo,
Come to Malawi. I'm gonne be giving the kids money and kabbalah books and stuff. And there may be one or two surprises along the way.
Hee Hee!
Love,
Madonna"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back