Madonnas daughter (1 Viewer)

all the more reason to not lay into her for her looks then, eh? leave that til she's an adult (or at least of celebrity qualification age) then we can all lay into her with a clear conscience.

she's 11

madonna's kid, not salma kayak

11? I thought she was a bit older, actually.

Anyway, can we wait until she's 18 or turns into a Kimberly Stewart 2.0 or something genuinely attention-seeking before we start making fun of her? There's just something kinda uncool about it, even if her ma is a megastar, and even if she never does stumble across thumped. It's just...she's 11 and she's a lovely wee lass and that's all we really know 'cause she's always been away from the spolight. But more importantly, there might be 11 year old wee lasses who look at thumped and see adult men and women making fun of another wee girl's eyebrows. Definitely woulda bummed me out at age 11, when I wasn't allowed to shave my legs and I had eyebrows like a Neandertal.

Can we just find someone else to tease? Yiz can pull the piss out of me for my inability to hate Ant and Dec.

EDIT: What coast to coast said.

Don't tell me you think she doesn't still look hot there. She's a babe.

salma-hayek-11-27-2006.jpg

Apparently Lourdes just needs to prey to God
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4281895a1860.html

11? I thought she was a bit older, actually.

Anyway, can we wait until she's 18 or turns into a Kimberly Stewart 2.0 or something genuinely attention-seeking before we start making fun of her? There's just something kinda uncool about it, even if her ma is a megastar, and even if she never does stumble across thumped. It's just...she's 11 and she's a lovely wee lass and that's all we really know 'cause she's always been away from the spolight. But more importantly, there might be 11 year old wee lasses who look at thumped and see adult men and women making fun of another wee girl's eyebrows. Definitely woulda bummed me out at age 11, when I wasn't allowed to shave my legs and I had eyebrows like a Neandertal.

Can we just find someone else to tease? Yiz can pull the piss out of me for my inability to hate Ant and Dec.

EDIT: What coast to coast said.

I understand the moral issues at stake here.

But if we dont do it, somebody else will.

And frankly, we're better at this sort of thing, so we should do it.

Wasn't it madonna's yoga instructor?

The rumour at the time was that madonna wanted the father to be latino because they're such an attractive race of people?

penny13.jpg

Carlos Leon, he was Madonna's personal trainer. From Cuba originally.

Come on lads, there's something a little bit creepy about adults on an internet message board making fun of an eleven year old girl.

chill out guys, we don't need too many more of these:

from wikipedia

Child star Eddie Munster killed himself after being bullied about being mad hairy when he was 11, the same age as madonna's daughter. The suicide took place in the same house where 3 men and a baby was flimed. His ghost can be seen at one point during the flim - see snopes. The bullies were never caught.

No doubt in a few years when she's turned into the latin beauty she clearly is going to become, then you lot will be sticking pics of her into the 'I've got the horn for' thread..

mammy always said if you can't say something nice about someone, say nothing at all.

i can't believe how much like madonna she looks. it's actually a bit freaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back