mad out of it on cough medicine? (2 Viewers)

kings lead hat

Millions of young abusing cough medicine
Thu Jan 10, 12:19 AM ET
WASHINGTON - About 3.1 million people between the ages of 12-25 have used cough and cold medicine to get high, the government reported Wednesday.

The number of young people who abused over-the-counter cold medicines is comparable to use of LSD and much greater than that for methamphetamine among the age group, according to the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.

The agency's 2006 survey on drug abuse and health found that more than 5 percent of teenagers and young adults had misused cough and cold medicines and indicated that these people also had experimented frequently with illicit drugs.

Nearly 82 percent also had used marijuana. Slightly less than half also used inhalants or hallucinogens, such as LSD or Ecstasy, the agency said.

The cough suppressant DXM is found in more than 140 cough and cold medications available without a prescription. When taken in large amounts, DXM can cause disorientation, blurred vision, slurred speech and vomiting.

Among all persons aged 12 to 25, the rate of past year misuse among whites was 2.1 percent, which was three times higher than the level for blacks, 0.6 percent, and also significantly higher than the level for Hispanics, 1.4 percent.

"While increasing attention has been paid to the public health risk of prescription drug abuse, we also need to be aware of the growing dangers of misuse of over-the-counter cough and cold medications, especially among young people," said Terry Cline, the agency's administrator.

I remember lads used to drink the codex cough stuff. But they were the same lads that ended up on the gear.

Robitussin plus contains [SIZE=-1]dexchlorpheniramine(DXM) or it could be just be the normal one that contains DXM and DXM only will give you a [/SIZE]dissociative effect.

If you plan on doing it make sure to check out the different stages of the high you can reach and what gets you there.

Typical college behavior when you can't get alcohol, no? Cough medicine and whip-its, I am surprised I can remember.
I was only 14. Robotussin DM, Family size.
Whip-its! Lived with a stripper when I was 18 in LA. Used to drive her to her gigs, watch her back so no one was giving her shit, and pocket the money she collected from drunken animals. Cans and cans of empty whip cream was the best benefit of the job.

I was only 14. Robotussin DM, Family size.
Whip-its! Lived with a stripper when I was 18 in LA. Used to drive her to her gigs, watch her back so no one was giving her shit, and pocket the money she collected from drunken animals. Cans and cans of empty whip cream was the best benefit of the job.
COOL STUFF. did you get the log in at all?

we were throwin a party one night a few years ago and i was quite flu-ey and not up for it. so i got a cough bottle and it got mixed with some whiskey and some solpadeine............*scene missing*............. got me up out of bed anyway so it worked.
good cake-throwing times.

we were throwin a party one night a few years ago and i was quite flu-ey and not up for it. so i got a cough bottle and it got mixed with some whiskey and some solpadeine............*scene missing*............. got me up out of bed anyway so it worked.
good cake-throwing times.

This sounds like a euphemism.

i once got into a food fight at one of my best mates sisters 21st..fresh cream smells very like vomit when its dried on yr clothes..

Yeah there's nothing that depraved about it, it's loads of fun as long as you do your homework and don't buy the wrong kind.

Loads of info here.

I got a very nice effect after slamming two bottles of robitussin dry cough (the blue one), smoke a bowl and you will be space walking in no time. It basically separates your conscious mind from your senses (dissociative drug), so you feel like you're walking round in a little bubble (but there's way more to it than that).

Unfortunately the taste and texture of it is so gross that I find it very hard to get down without puking anymore. But a fun little trip overall.

The problem is that all the sorbitol in it can give you a bad case of the shits. Mix this with a drug that makes it difficult to move around and you may be in for a nasty surprise. Luckily I'd only had two bottles so I managed to make it to the jacks in time.

Wait, so if you inhale the fumes from an empty can of whipped cream its N2O or NO2 (laughing gas)?

Wait, so if you inhale the fumes from an empty can of whipped cream its N2O or NO2 (laughing gas)?

Possibly but your better off getting the reusable dispensers and canistors of N20.

Something like this:

halfliter.jpg

From somewhere like this:

http://www.mrcreamy.co.uk/

Aled there has a wee yoke that that just opens the canistors into a balloon which is way neater but I can't remember where he got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back