Mad Men Season 4 (3 Viewers)

It was a winner, and comically timed to coincide with the Emmys. Not only the award ceremony, but even whats-his-face telly ad man saying something about being at the Emmys as well. Cracker!

For old times sake:
1230ihj.jpg

you nearly need to shave to just watch this.

i just watched every episode from series 1 through to present in one sitting from never having watched any before. ask me anything.

might stop now untill the series finale.

are there any wagers going on in this thread about what is going to happen in the remainder of series 4?

also i feel and urge to buy a honda, some clearasil and many other products which have been mentioned per episode.

Don will jump out of a high storey window.

By the way those flashbacks confused the fuck outta me for a minute. If I'd been watching on telly I would have been all like whut?

me and the wife saying that don the furcoat sales man is distiguishable from the don draper we all know only in that he opens he eyes a little wider.

Just watched the 7th episode Draper has turned into a black hole of cuntage sucking in everything around him.

Just a sublime character driven episode.

I just watched the first series in its entirety for the first time. It explains certain things I've found confusing about series 3 and 4, funnily enough.

2qvvy9d.jpg

They may as well just give the 2011 Emmy to Hamm after that episode. Even the bit when Don goes from give Peggy a really hard time over her sense of entitlement to crying into her lap is the clip they'll show on the night.

2qvvy9d.jpg

They may as well just give the 2011 Emmy to Hamm after that episode. /QUOTE]

As much as I like Mad Men, it is not a patch on Breaking Bad, and Bryan Cranston has won the best actor Emmy for the last 3 years for a reason. If you think Hamm would win an Emmy for that you clearly haven't seen Breakin Bad.

As much as I like Mad Men, it is not a patch on Breaking Bad, and Bryan Cranston has won the best actor Emmy for the last 3 years for a reason. If you think Hamm would win an Emmy for that you clearly haven't seen Breakin Bad.

The next season of Breaking Bad isn't going to be shown in the eligibility window for the 2011 Emmys so they can't enter it. Hamm has no other competition next year. And I agree that Breaking Bad S03 was better than Mad Men S03 but the current season o Mad Men is blowing it out of the water so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back