Mad Men Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Benny Cake

Supporter
Threads
It was a winner, and comically timed to coincide with the Emmys. Not only the award ceremony, but even whats-his-face telly ad man saying something about being at the Emmys as well. Cracker!

ann post

Threads
you nearly need to shave to just watch this.

i just watched every episode from series 1 through to present in one sitting from never having watched any before. ask me anything.

might stop now untill the series finale.

are there any wagers going on in this thread about what is going to happen in the remainder of series 4?

also i feel and urge to buy a honda, some clearasil and many other products which have been mentioned per episode.

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Don will jump out of a high storey window.

By the way those flashbacks confused the fuck outta me for a minute. If I'd been watching on telly I would have been all like whut?

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Supporter
Threads
me and the wife saying that don the furcoat sales man is distiguishable from the don draper we all know only in that he opens he eyes a little wider.

philbrooks

Threads
Just watched the 7th episode Draper has turned into a black hole of cuntage sucking in everything around him.

Just a sublime character driven episode.

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I just watched the first series in its entirety for the first time. It explains certain things I've found confusing about series 3 and 4, funnily enough.

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Staff member
Threads
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org

They may as well just give the 2011 Emmy to Hamm after that episode. Even the bit when Don goes from give Peggy a really hard time over her sense of entitlement to crying into her lap is the clip they'll show on the night.

Benny Cake

Supporter
Threads

They may as well just give the 2011 Emmy to Hamm after that episode. /QUOTE]

As much as I like Mad Men, it is not a patch on Breaking Bad, and Bryan Cranston has won the best actor Emmy for the last 3 years for a reason. If you think Hamm would win an Emmy for that you clearly haven't seen Breakin Bad.

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Staff member
Threads
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
As much as I like Mad Men, it is not a patch on Breaking Bad, and Bryan Cranston has won the best actor Emmy for the last 3 years for a reason. If you think Hamm would win an Emmy for that you clearly haven't seen Breakin Bad.
The next season of Breaking Bad isn't going to be shown in the eligibility window for the 2011 Emmys so they can't enter it. Hamm has no other competition next year. And I agree that Breaking Bad S03 was better than Mad Men S03 but the current season o Mad Men is blowing it out of the water so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads