Lunchtime Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Corey

I'm stuck between Meanies, MegaMeanies, Banshee bones, Snaps, Zombies, Mummies, Hot Lips, Wheelies and good old BurgerBites.

Does thumped have some kind of bat signal for Portid?

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I'm stuck between Meanies, MegaMeanies, Banshee bones, Snaps, Zombies, Mummies, Hot Lips, Wheelies and good old BurgerBites.

id go for a bag of banshee bones and two bags of hotlips.

and eat them in this order: hotlips, banshee bones, hotlips

HitsLikeAGirl said:

so funny...Ireland and Canada exist on the same planet yet none of that first sentence makes any sort of sense to me. i'm assuming it's about food....

MegaMeanies. Here Lefty, did you get an email form tayto about Crunchos? I used your name in my correspondance. I gave my address though, in case of freebies. Holla Back!

c0De_n1NjA said:
MegaMeanies. Here Lefty, did you get an email form tayto about Crunchos? I used your name in my correspondance. I gave my address though, in case of freebies. Holla Back!

no i didnt hear. what email? my work one?

man i'd shave my undercarriage for a bag of them now. nik nak wankbag cuntknow cruncho.

Lefty Frizzell said:
no i didnt hear. what email? my work one?

man i'd shave my undercarriage for a bag of them now. nik nak wankbag cuntknow cruncho.

yeah, your work one.i filled out a form on their site begging for them to be reintroduced - with a slight "rebrand" as "Lefty's old timey flap flakes". They should have replied by now. Maybe they need time to think about it.

c0De_n1NjA said:
yeah, your work one.i filled out a form on their site begging for them to be reintroduced - with a slight "rebrand" as "Lefty's old timey flap flakes". They should have replied by now. Maybe they need time to think about it.

Laughing%20Out%20Loud.jpg

You fucking guys. Oi....

c0De_n1NjA said:
You fucked it up!

Man, this shit is serious. I don’t want some sloppy chopped remark ruining the hey cuntos, wheres crunchos campaign. Who do you think you are exactly? So kind of corn snack cowboy sent here to free us from tayto honest crisps?

Grow up you spa. If we're gonna get crunchos back were gonna need someone special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back