lunchbox (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by madouva
David, you've become fierce abusive in the growing up process, Deary.

Dave's off the daks himself, you see. he's *extra* cranky as a result.

Originally posted by hapi
you're all muppets... yep, ALL of yez.

ha ha!

pete: kermit
hapi: Animal
hector: Fozzie bear
egg: Rowlf
lorcanzo: scooter
knacker: crazy harry
herv: doctor bunsen honeydew
beaker: speed racer
Alex: Sam the Eagle
conor: gonzo
rumpus: robin
hopper: one of the "Mississippi Mud" guys
Dan: Swedish chef

Re: herrings

And I'm the KING of Scrabble.
I need opponents.

They have online scrabble on games.yahoo.com, only they call it Literati. Ye all should have a league on it, if only so that I could have a whole new set of asses to kick.

And also, me had lunch from Soup Dragon, spanish seafood stew and some nice sourdough bread. They were playing Dongs of Sevotion, I almost stayed to eat it there.

Ahem, I ate macaroni cheese at Govinda's once - got horrible food poisoning and lost a stone in just over a week - hallucinated that my sheets were unscrewing my hot water bottle when it was actually my sweat (not my piss by the way) that had soaked my bed - could eat nothing but jelly and could listen to nothing but stina nordenstam.

Re: :p

I know. But:
Smokes = €5.80 +/ per day, to keep my tail wagging.
Snooker = €17 per session. And it's in fucking Ranelagh (=miles away). And Spawell is hell, and their snooker tables look like minefields.

spawell is deadly.

well no it isn't really.
but its near my home.
my home is deadly.

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
Ahem, I ate macaroni cheese at Govinda's once - got horrible food poisoning and lost a stone in just over a week - hallucinated that my sheets were unscrewing my hot water bottle when it was actually my sweat (not my piss by the way) that had soaked my bed - could eat nothing but jelly and could listen to nothing but stina nordenstam.

mmmmm mind altering poison chesse

Re: :p

I know. But:
Smokes = €5.80 +/ per day, to keep my tail wagging.
Snooker = €17 per session. And it's in fucking Ranelagh (=miles away). And Spawell is hell, and their snooker tables look like minefields.

Ah sure just play pool, it's easier and there's millions of places to play it. although 17 europeans for 3 hours of snooker is pretty good i suppose, i'd play you but i suck at snooker. I'll give you a go at pool though hippy. I suck at pool too but my brain doesn't get as horribly wrecked by it.

...mad...you are all utterly mad...

Originally posted by snakybus
ha ha!

pete: kermit
hapi: Animal
hector: Fozzie bear
egg: Rowlf
lorcanzo: scooter
knacker: crazy harry
herv: doctor bunsen honeydew
beaker: speed racer
Alex: Sam the Eagle
conor: gonzo
rumpus: robin
hopper: one of the "Mississippi Mud" guys
Dan: Swedish chef

madouva: SCRABBLE!!! I am so down for scrabble, and PLEASE don't tell me I'll miss the band bowl off! If you're off both smokes and smoke, you DO need a new vice..[smoooth mr. ssssexy voice] and I bet I can accomodate, eh heh heh[/smoooth mr. ssssexy voice] but it'll cost you more than €17/3 hours.

lorcanzo: Düde, capitalize on the ptbelly/double chin/builder's chest, grow a HUGE mountain-man beard, start wearin' braces or twine for a belt and BELLOW like a mad ox at everybody. That "grunge (tm)" look is "hip" with "the kids" "nowadays," plus you'll look like that jeebus fella.

Latex Lizzie: Girlfriend, you gotsta find some habit to replace the one you've dropped. There's always snuff! Now THAT is a habit whose time has returned. Or here in the states you can get chewing tobacco, nothing says rawknrawl like spraying a huge stream of brown spit out yer gob every few seconds!

Aoifed: ah, anybody who smokes tweeder should agree that tobacco in a spliff doesn't count. All that arguing just harshes my mellow, düde. I myself prefer the tweed naked....mmm naked tweeeed...

egg: pickled herring? maybe if I made with heavy tweedsmokin first...maybe roll a spliff with herring instead of tobacco?

knacker: FRY!FRY!FRY! I am SO looking forward to my first fry on Irish soil for 3 years! I even had a friend sending me white pudding(really) in the post, til u.s. customs started seizing them. Bastards. On the wagon? My wagon is set to derail as soon as I arrive...after the 1st, I'd love to have a morning after fry with ye!

deaf ro: oh my GOD, cheese-triggered hallucinations! When I was 14 my ma and I both ate this hot and sour mushroom soup(you can see where this is heading...)at a restaurant here, by the end of this protracted meal with family, friends, etc, ma and I look across the table to see each other's heads melting, the chinese decorations breathing, ma sounded like her voice was made of elastic bands(made sense at the time...)

pantone: mind altering poison cheese crispies-- kids love 'em!

which muppet can I be?

As long as i get to be Beaker all will be well

Beaker_s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back