Lucidity #4 (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
Hey all just a quick note to say that LUCIDITY ZINE #4 is out now. Yep 60 (A5) pages of ramblings and disjointed rants. With articles about the Catholic Church, Mental Illness/Depression, Superficiality and Body Image, FC Start (the football team who beat the nazis), lyrics for the grind band that plays 24/7 in my head, a bit more dark fiction than usual and the now constant meandering pieces of prose, all put together with a funky red cover. The zine costs 1.50euro and is available in Dublin from the newly opened RED INK (downstairs from SeSi/Café Irie in Temple Bar) and the Secret Book & Record Store (aka Mero’s) on Wicklow St. The zine is of course also available from myself and will be sold at the ‘Against Me!’ gig next Tuesday 25th and also at GGI the following weekend. If anyone is willing to take a couple of copies to distro around their locality that would be amazing. Of course the zine is also available the ‘oldschool’ postal way too, and is 2euro including postage to anyone in Ireland (those from abroad contact me for prices). Anyway drop me a line if ya want a copy / want to help distro this / or want to hurl abuse this direction.

Email: [email protected]

Addy: Ed Hannon/ Downings Cross/ Prosperous/ Naas/ Co. Kildare/ Ireland.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back