Low €€ Restaurant Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Yeah. I'm supposed to book dinner for me and the girlf tomorrow and have very little Gs. Anyone recommend a cheap and cheerful type place?

Yeah. I'm supposed to book dinner for me and the girlf tomorrow and have very little Gs. Anyone recommend a cheap and cheerful type place?
Gruel. They don't take bookings (possibly a good thing since you've left it so late) but it's quite cheap and very cheerful.

Malotti - €16 three courses.

Gruel

Govinda

Most 'nice' restruarants do a good value three course early bird for less than €25 - Freres Jacques; La Mer Zou; Balzac.

apologies for not knowing the name, but the italian restaurant on parliament street across from the porterhouse/zaytoon..

early bird (before 5-30 i think) you can get any pizza and a glass of wine for 8-50.
the pizza is amazing and the wine aint bad.

apologies for not knowing the name, but the italian restaurant on parliament street across from the porterhouse/zaytoon..

early bird (before 5-30 i think) you can get any pizza and a glass of wine for 8-50.
the pizza is amazing and the wine aint bad.

Bella de rome I think it's called

Yeah there are a few little small but sweet places up the top of Lord Edwards Street near Christchurch - they usual have decent set courses for about 20e each (ish) and usually includes a glass of wine n what not. Theres a place in Drumchondra called Il Corvo - its a really nice Piano Bar and looks a lot more expensivo than it actually is. Last year me n tho boyf had a Three course meal with tea/n coffee afterwards for about 50 yo yos. Sound!

Lots of chinese places on Parnell street are very cheap. I was in Shan which is an Indian in temple bar last night and that isn't too expensive. My hole is burning from the madras I had so hopefully it will pass soon.

Da Pino. They have a deadly lunch menu - 2 courses (one of these can be a quite a large pizza) for about €8. Not that dear in the evening either.

Went for tapas in the Port House on Sth William St last night. 3 tapas, a dessert came to €15.

Montys of Kathmandu, amazing amazing Nepalese food, not very expensive.
The gorkhali chicken is so yum :heart::heart:

Opposite the IFI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back